And now there’s a voice inside my heart that’s got me
wondering, it kinda crept up and took me
by surprise, is I never saw it coming
The thing about love.
Wednesday, July 30, 2008 @ 5:48 PM
(:
Hello! (:
This will be my 94th post.
Cause I've deleted 2 of the post due to some reasons.

I had fun today. :D
Yep, I was paying full attention to MR ONG!
See, I am so guai right?
*pukes.
Due to something that happen yesterday, so we kept our mouth shut! xD
I understand what he teach today okay.

CF was like FUNNNNNNNNNN.
Disturb Issac with Jia Ling & had stickers paste on my cheeks! (:
Which all make us looks like a freaks. xD
& all thanks to MinWei, now Mr Ng suspect that I've boyfriend. LOL.
MinWei, you should be happy okays at least I put your name at my post. LOL

MinWei: "Patrick, patrick."
Me: "No, it's Michelle one."
Mr Ng: *stares at me
Me: "Mr Ng, I've no boyfriend, don't listen to her talking."
Mr Ng: "If I find out that you got boyfriend, I'll call your mummy."
Me: "But, I've no boyfriend."
I don't even know anyone who is called Patrick.
Except for the Bikini Bottom one luhs. LOLOLOL.
K, I am starting to get crazy again. Haha.

I am rather confused this days. ):
So many problems & life is getting more complicated already. D:
I wanna led a peaceful life, like I was in Primary school.
I also wonder, why girls have so many problems?

Yep, got to go now.
Byebyeeeeeeeeeee. (L)