And now there’s a voice inside my heart that’s got me
wondering, it kinda crept up and took me
by surprise, is I never saw it coming
The thing about love.
Tuesday, July 8, 2008 @ 8:45 PM
Short update!
Heyooooooo! :D
Today was pretty bored at school?
Mavis never come. ):
OIOIOIOI COME BACK TO SCHOOL FASTER OKAY!

Having Science test tmr & I forgot to bring my textbook home.
Wtfuck sia. Cannot study, but can refer to textbook! LOLOLOL.
Jolyn, I'll pay you back your money tmr. :D
I promise, I already put money inside my wallet. xD

I think I'll close my private blog for awhile, cause there's no update.
&, I got nagging from mum. DDDDD:
My ears gonnna burst soon! LOL

I am gonna open a blogshop too alrights! :D
I think I'll open it before this year.
Probably at November?
Ohmygosh, thinking of it makes me happy. LOL
Cause $$ roll into my hand. xD

Wahhhh, so many people are born on July sia.
I won't be buying you guys present cause I am currently BROKEEEEE! :D
Gtg now, byeybye.