And now there’s a voice inside my heart that’s got me
wondering, it kinda crept up and took me
by surprise, is I never saw it coming
The thing about love.
Saturday, August 16, 2008 @ 11:13 PM
96th post!
4 more post to 100th! :D
Oh yeh, change my blogskin! :D

Ain't going to Minwei's church.
As mummy complain that it's too far. ):
Maybe next week! :D

Ytd had loads of fun with my girlfriends! :D
I very good okay, I send Jolyn & Minwei to the Mrt Station.
& bussed home myself.
Treat me a meal sometime leh!
LOLOLOL, jkjk. xD
But if you two insist too than I'll say yes! LOL

Watching some funny videos @ youtube with Lynn. :D
Too many commons with her!
I LOVE LYNN TO THE MAX! :D
K, I list out 5 commons we have.
1) We love WWE! :D
2) We love watching the same cartoons! :D
3) We love JOHN CENA! :D
4) Sharing things with each other! :D
5) Enjoy playing habbo together. :D
See. (:
Kk, stop crapping.
Lynn, must meet up 1 day arhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
I don't care must arh. LOL

Stop my crapping now!
Byebye!