And now there’s a voice inside my heart that’s got me
wondering, it kinda crept up and took me
by surprise, is I never saw it coming
The thing about love.
Saturday, August 30, 2008 @ 12:43 AM
Another craps.
2nd post of the day! :D
I know that it's very late, but I just could not sleep.
Bored @ home cannnnnnnnn. ):
&, I think I am gonna change me computer this holiday. (:
Now, there's no more disadvantage already. :D
Cause brother gonna copy all the documents on a thumb drive & paste all the documents to the new computer! (:
Yes, this computer is gonna spoil soon! *claps claps claps :D
I tell ya why, cause this computer sucks! It's super laggy can & the fan keep on making stupid sounds which makes me irritated. Plus the new computer is Window Vista! :D Sorry, not showing off but super pissed with the current computer. About a few minutes ago, it lag like hell can. & the MSN, internet & stuffs was like, lagging over another. & if i right click, it takes about half a minute for the thing to pop up. That's why I am super pissed. >:( Sigh, I wonder what happen to my computer. It really spoils my day by waiting & wasting my time on it. Yep, skip topice already. (:

Yes, I forgot to mention how CHIO Eilyne was. (: She's still as chio as before. :D Don't believe me? Next time I take picture for you all see. (: Guys, don't drool huh. LOL.

My post seems so messy. t_T LOL.
I'll post some pictures now.

Emo-ing with Amerah, Michelle & Shahira.


Your superwomen! (:


{!}; off fuck. :D All look so angry but I am the one smiling. LOL.


6F'07; we pwns you! :D

End here now, byebye!