And now there’s a voice inside my heart that’s got me
wondering, it kinda crept up and took me
by surprise, is I never saw it coming
The thing about love.
Sunday, August 24, 2008 @ 3:29 PM
(:
Hai. {:
Today is a boring day. :/
Don't have HFMD! (:
As I've when for check up today cause of cough & I got ulcer. LOL
I am so kaisu eh. LOL
Than bought OREO CHEESE(L)!
Super nice cannnnnnnnnnnnnn! :D

& stop copying me will ya?
Everything also copy copy copy! >:(
Don't you've your own style?
Please get a life man. You say people copy you, than you also copy other(s) what.
Like, wth.
Please get your own style & get your own life.
P.S: Girlfs, it's not you. :D

I really really can't stand copycater(s) can. ):
& I've saw a very very very very(x100) lame post by this one person.
"I love the 14th day. Yesterday, 13th, now 14th. So it's like 1314."
(-.-) Yes, I know. LOL. Talking to myself again. xD

Nowadays, computer is getting more boring. ):
Sianxz, also nothing to do. Just edit pictures, blog, chit chat & play games.
I wanna go out with my girlfriends & him! D:
Btw, I am still SINGLE okay. (:
So don't think out of the box.

Stop my crappy post here.
So yah, bye. :D

I love you & need you badly. ):
I want you & your beautiful soul.
You make me think of you every minute, every second.
You're the reason for my smile.
Ily boy, please be mine. <3