And now there’s a voice inside my heart that’s got me
wondering, it kinda crept up and took me
by surprise, is I never saw it coming
The thing about love.
Sunday, August 10, 2008 @ 4:30 PM
Craps
Heyoxz! (:
Back to posting.
Kk, main point of why I post is cause Lynn forced me to do it! ):
See, she's such a bad person. LOL.
Jkjk, she's upder friendly.

Add a new song at my blog. (:
Miley Cyrus - 7 things

Going supper at night with mummy & brother later! :D
YEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEY.
Kk, getting crappier now.

I am down with stupid fugly cough! >:(
Now I cannot drink cold water & eat ice-cream!!!
Mummy is stopping me from drinking & eating cold things. ):
Wtfish.

& went to school on National Day eve. (:
& managed to get into the school with Mr Cleetus help! (:
Thanks Mr Cleetus. :DDDDDDDDD
& went to classroom & fitness corner.
Btw, the security guard was simply bu shuang with us. xD
If you buey shong, than go & find Mr Cleetus okay?
He's the one whom let us in.

I'll reply my post for this time only, too lazy to scroll up & down that's why. LOL.

Shirin :}: Sure, no problem. & happy belated National Day to you too! (: LOL.
Minwei;D: LOL. It's michelle one. Yes yes, I know. Wah, you so crazy in my blog. In a good way. xD
jolyn ♥: Hello! (:
Shahira: Yes, going. Go already liao. xD
pArMisH: No, you're not! You're staying in Singapore. :D
celine: Thanks for the tag yo.
Lynn: I am not chio! You than chio okay! (: I've updated my blog already. :D Yes yes, I miss you too! ): Meet up 1 day lehhhhhh! :D Than can go hyper & crazy with you. (: Love you too, tkcare.x3
Mavis: LOL. Hello, & thanks for the tag. (:
Reply of tags had finished! (:
So yah, byebye!