And now there’s a voice inside my heart that’s got me
wondering, it kinda crept up and took me
by surprise, is I never saw it coming
The thing about love.
Friday, August 29, 2008 @ 7:06 PM
:D
Hey guys! (:
Went back to primary school just now & was allow to go in to the school. :D
Had a fun time with primary school friends. Haha, I miss them like shit nia. Slack @ fitness corner with most of the 6F'07 people & chit chat with Mrs. Goh @ bus bay.
Took some pictures with them too. Will upload later or tmr.

Reply of tags!

'mish: LOL! Thanks for all the spamming & tags. (: I was using the F word. LOL. I'll give you the account once I online. Love you! :D Check our blog, I've post something. (:
jolyn: Haha, yep. :D I like the font too. Chio right? xD
Shirin: Thanks! (: Saw you today already, hohoxz. :D
celinezee: Thanks dear. x3



Shall stop now, byebye! (:

Boy, I miss you so much. ):
I think of you every second & minute.
Deep down my heart too. You melt my fragile heart.
My heart just contains you though we're not together.
How long must I keep to myself & secretly loves you?
ILY TOO MUCH LUH BOY. <3