And now there’s a voice inside my heart that’s got me
wondering, it kinda crept up and took me
by surprise, is I never saw it coming
The thing about love.
Saturday, August 30, 2008 @ 10:33 PM
:D:?
Hello! (:
Out with Bugis with mummy just now. She said that I can buy Spongebob tee, but must use my money. D: But she also complained that the material is not good & blah blah blah. -.- I am going to buy spongebob tee, wording tees & FBT shorts(with my own moneyD:)! Anyone wanna sponsor me? *smiles LOL.

Than watch some teevee shows & upload new game to PSP. :D
The show makes me LOLOLOLOLOLOL. Laugh non-stop can.

Now, I am trying to save more money so that I can buy more things. ^^ Mummy don't wanna sponsor me anymore. ): She said that I so young buy so many things, somemore I not yet earn money & stuffs. But I'll buy things after my b'day cause I saving money for the Sentosa trip! :D
Wahahahaha.

& my tooth is dropping out soon! :D It's upder shaky. & I get pissed off with it too. Cause cause, i keep on eating on that side & the teeth like shake cause of the pressure I press on it. & it's like upder pain & blood came out. ): Stupid tooth luh. & my winstum(dk how to spell) grow already, half way somemore. But the good thing is, it's not pain. :D LOL. But but, grow @ very young age leh. ): I don't want. My brother grow last year you know. D: I scared later my teeth arrangement not nice. This topic boring leh, skip!:D

Going to my sweetheart church tmr! (: Meeting her up @ yck. Also get to see her cute lil' brother! :D YEYEYEYEYEYEY, gonna pinch his cheeks. LOL.

Kk, gtg now.
Bye! (:, Imy. ):