Tuesday, August 19, 2008 @ 6:12 PM
Hello! :D
Michelle's currently down with coughing(I guess).
& she's not sure if she's having HFMD! ):
Hopefully, not/yes! :D
Cause I share food with her! :X
But if she got, than i also got I.
& if I've my brother & mother will get cause they shared food with me.
But the good point is I can slack at home for 1week! :D
WHO WANNA GET, FIND ME KAYS. LOL
You know what? 2 more cases & school's gonna close.
Kewl heh? So you all must chiong to get! LOL
Let me post about yesterday! :D
YesterdayNothing special about it.
&. I have no Nafa 2.4km run! :D
Cause I've a excuse letter!
But I have conversation with brother & Mr Toh.
Brother: "See luh, what happen if I get HFMD?"
Me: "Get than get lor."*smiles
Mummy: "If you get HFMD can rest @ home for 1 week."
Brother: "Okay, than I want."
Me: "LOL."
Me: "Mr Toh, Swensen!"
Mr Toh: "Ya ya."
Me: "Tmr must pass up the File is it?"
Mr Toh: "Since CMT are coming, so I am letting you guys off."
Minwei: "Huh? We stay back until 6.00pm to do leh."
Mr Toh: "Woah, my students all so good one arh."
Me: "Ya lor. So more Swensen arh!"
Jolyn: "& you owe us triple Scoop of Ben & Jerry's Ice-Cream."
Mr Toh: "Ya, right."
Minwei: "Okay, you say Ya one arh."
LOL!
So, Mr Toh is treating us more Swensen & Ben & Jerry's Ice-Cream.
*claps clap
Thank you Mr Toh.
If you don't treat us, we'll take your wallet & steal you $! :D
LOL, jkjk.
TodayOh my!
Stupid things happen near Music Room.
The school cleaner throw temper @ us! ):
Sianxz. She throw the chair around sial.
Wth, & scolded us for the water on the ground.
Please luh, the water will evaporate one can.
& we also never say that we don't wanna clean it right?
Than you throw temper @ us for what?
Yeetat just shouted cb @ the boys & you insult our parents for what?
You threaten us for what?
Like our parents got offense you like that. Wth.
You kept on saying that you wanna call DM/OM, go ahead & call luh.
Talk talk talk, take out your phone. Threaten us only.
D&T was fun!
Did practical! :D
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
But the file-ing is hard man, take so long time. ):
& my skirt was like so dirty can?
But also have fun luhs. (:
End my post here.
So yah, byebye! (:
Tag more people & you'll be much more prettier & handsome-er. LOL
Is there any words as handsome-er? LOL