And now there’s a voice inside my heart that’s got me
wondering, it kinda crept up and took me
by surprise, is I never saw it coming
The thing about love.
Thursday, August 21, 2008 @ 8:34 PM

Hello. (:
Tell you what today Chapel was so sweet, romantic & funny! :D
This one guy, sang "Beautiful Soul" to his girlfriend. So touching right?
& sang some songs & yes I know God loves me. :D He'll never ever forsake me.
This one guy talk about BGR.
Saying that when you go out with your parents, you hold your parents hand like boy & boy or girl & girl.
But with your girlfriend/boyfriend's hand, you feel so cool. LOL
Than girlfriend lie down on boyfriend shoulder feel so shiok. LOLOLOLOLOLOL
I was laughing so madly. LOL

Science was okay. (:
Except for Section C, I left 2 blanks.

Chinese was super boring & lame.
Threatening to give DETENTION. ):
Wth, but it the end never.

Maths was super shocking.
Madeline, don't get angry okays.
Relax, breath in & breath out. :D LOL

I am in love with the song, beautiful soul!
I want you & your beautiful soul!~ LOL
I sound hyper, but I am not.
Quite moody now. ):

I am complicated over you, I am real sad. ):
You're the one whom melt my heart, deep down inside. Seriously.
I did regretted for what I've done.
Everything's alright when you're right here by my side.
I wonder what makes me like/love you.
Please be mine, will ya?


I sound so despo. LOL
Hopefully I'll get over it.
So yah, byebye! (: