And now there’s a voice inside my heart that’s got me
wondering, it kinda crept up and took me
by surprise, is I never saw it coming
The thing about love.
Wednesday, August 27, 2008 @ 7:40 PM
Off dayyyyy!
Haihai. {:
Didn't went to school today as I was sick.
Went to see doctor & doctor said that I've virus infection. ):
But virus cannot spread, so ya don't worry.
I think that I'll be going to school tmr though I've 2 days mc.
Miss my friends & him like shit already. ):
Slack @ home all day & also very sian.
& I am top10 again. :D *claps claps.
BHB-ing myself again.
I am the 7th in the class. Cool right? Lucky 7th. LOL
Again, BHB-ing.
Kk, stop bhb-ing huh.

I AM WAY TOO BORED @ HOME & I THINK THAT I AM GOING TO GO TO SCHOOL TMR! (:
&, I'll be excuse from P.E.! :D
Cool ehhhhh? LOL.
Yes yes, stop my lame shitty crappy post here! (:
Byebye!

boy, I miss you like shit.
Though it's just a few days, but I still love you.):
Do you know that I love you, I doubt so.
you're the only one whom make me fall into you so deeply.
Oh boy, I love you & miss you too.<3>