And now there’s a voice inside my heart that’s got me
wondering, it kinda crept up and took me
by surprise, is I never saw it coming
The thing about love.
Sunday, August 3, 2008 @ 11:19 AM
*Screams
*screams & hugs.
LOL.
Computer is back to normal! (:
Hohohoho, so happy sial. xD

Don't know what happen to my pc luhs.
I think it's something to do with the graphic memory card. ):
I on the pc right, take so long time to load. D:
Last time, faster sial.
I think that my pc gonna spoil soon! (:
YEY; cause I can get a laptop!
BOO; cause all my stuff gone! ):

But who cares?
As long as I can get a laptop can already. LOL
Conversation with parmish yesterday.

Click it to enlarge.
Ahahahaha. (:
Parmish gonna stay in Singapore! (:

Thanks to my craps & she stay. xD
Kk, stop crapping now cause I gtg.

Byebye.
Shit, tmr got test.