And now there’s a voice inside my heart that’s got me
wondering, it kinda crept up and took me
by surprise, is I never saw it coming
The thing about love.
Wednesday, August 20, 2008 @ 4:40 AM
Short post(again).
Hai hai! (:
Girlfs, remember the secret eh?
Don't tell or spread uh.

Mr Ng suspect that I got HFMD! -.-
Going to the clinic later to have a check up.
& I think Mr Ng visit my blog or reading my blog post(s).
*waves to Mr Ng.
LOL.

Today Mavis & Madeline came to my house. :D
Use computer & study.
Than Madeline had to go first, so we sent her off. (:
Mavis & me bussed home with some Girls Talk. (:
& sat around the playground for a while & con't our girls talk again.
Talk about something something.
Than went up to my house & chit chatted.
5.00pm ++ her daddy drive her back home.

TO MAVIS PNG WEI QI:
MAVIS PNG! Since I needa pay you money to say Idk, I rather say Maybe. :P
See, I still got many many many many many many many many(x100) words to use. LOL
Just being lame. xD But, I won't pay you $, so ya don't keep being so MONEY-MINDED! xP

Hope I have/don't have HFMD! (:
So yah, byebye! :D