And now there’s a voice inside my heart that’s got me
wondering, it kinda crept up and took me
by surprise, is I never saw it coming
The thing about love.
Saturday, August 23, 2008 @ 5:40 PM
Tags reply! (:
It's been a long time since I've reply my tags yo. :D

minwei;D: Hi!(: Sure, I'll trust God & thanks for your prayer. :D
sWeE hOcK: Relink!
Shahira: Haha, thanks for the tag ya.
celinezee: LOL, thank you! :D
Lynn: LMAO, you forced me to update one mah. :X Jkjk. I wanna go out with you too & crap with you! Nono, I am not chio. You're more chio. LOL, yeh. Too many commons! :D Undertaker fighting with Edge for the belt is it? Eheh, you got the disc? I very long never watch WWE already lehs. ): Miss watching it. LOL. I AM NOT CHIO, YOU MORE CHIO! :D
'mish: Thanks for the tag ya. :D Sure, what song(s) you want? Cause I heard you coughing on the phone. LOL
jolyn: Hi Biaojie! x3
mavis: Hello! But I can't. I keep on thinking about ... on my mind lehs. ):

Tag more okays? LOL
Nothing to post about.
So yah, byebye.