Saturday, September 13, 2008 @ 12:22 AM
(: Hello night-owls!
Hai! (:
School was okay today, except after school.
Met some people that record what we said & almost took picture of us. Like, wth.
K, talk about school first than after school. (:
English was okay. Crap all day @ the back. :D & plan something too, haha. Will tell you guys real soon huh. (:
P.E. was great. But I am scared of the ball. D: I run away when I saw the ball sia. LOL. & Khirdir laughs @ me. ): After that, Minwei & I support the re-runners of 2.4km. (: Than than, run with them for 3-4 rounds & I was real tired. I wonder if they run for 10rounds it's like cannot describe nia. LOL. & it was rainning, so we run back & get our stuff. & my uniform was like gone! There's my phone & wallet inside sia. But some kind hearted soul, put my uniform with Mavis' uniform. (: Thank you unknow creature. :D
Recess was okay. Skip skip skip the topic. (:
Maths, did pie chart. Linan & his craps was back. -.- LOL
After that, went to J8 to had my lunch & shopping! (:
With Minwei, Crystal, Mavis, Parmish & Jonathan.
Had LJS, combo 2 for lunch. YUM YUMMMMMMM! Than some unreasonable people was like recording down our voices. Wth can. I know we talk very loud, but you need not record down our voice & almost take a picture of us. Wth can. Stare what stare sia? You want anot, dig your eyes out luh. & you scolded us racist? Do you know what racist is anot? We just call your friend ANG-MO-LANG & you scold us racist. Please luh, it's a hokkien/teowchew word not a racist word. Did we say any racist remarks, no! So yah, don't haolian with us.
After that, went shopping. & saw Mr Toh! (:
Ask him to treat us watch movie & Hagan Daz(dk how to spell)! LOL. But in the end, never. Cause he say that his wallet will hurt alot. LOL So ya, manage to took a picture with him. :D

Me, Mr Toh & Crystal.
Today is his last day of work sial. ):):):):):): He's a very good teacher can.
&, almost cried cause his last day of work sial. LOL. No, only teary eyes. (:
Hope to see him soon luh. My brother said that he look more like a salesman rather than a teacher. LOL.
After that, bussed home, bath, watch teevee, sleep & use pc. (:
Mum promise me to cut my hair tmr & buy me the stuffs I want! :D
YEYEYEYEYEYEY. LOL
Kay, stop my post here! (:
Byebye
Tags reply
Madeline: Hi retard buddy! (: Not yet, I am not a christian but I wanna be 1 soon.
Jolyn: LOL. I HATE HER TOO! :D Don't worry, I'll support your idea okay.
I try to forget you, but I can't. ):
Do I really love you or this is just a feeling? :/