Friday, September 19, 2008 @ 11:27 PM
(:
HI PEOPLEEEEEEEEEEEEE! (:
Today is a tiring day in school, gotta stay back until 3.30pm for the lit test. -.-
Start off today.
English lesson was baddddddd. I didn't even know that there was a english class test? But overall, still okay luh. LOL. & it was uper boring, cause I finish with half an hour. Than Ms Tang gave me 1 demerit point of not tucking in my uniform, wth. Than do the paper, sleep throughout & stuff.
P.E. lesson was ... Speechless! LOL. & my girlfriends claim that I've aneroxia. ): LOL? I got vomit out when I eat meh? Cause, I did Standing broad jump, suffle run, sit & reach & abit of 2.4 km run, pei-ing my girlfriends. My suffle run was bad luh. T.T I get 15seconds plus plus. Cause the water bottle drop & I waste time picking it up again. & my sit & reach, play cheat! :D LOL. I use strength & push the thingyo until 40++ cm. LOL. Than Mr Tan was like, you use more strength than can do to the max already. Than I was, LOL. Run for 1 round with my friends & walking back with Michelle & Parmish.
Recess didn't have anything, cause I don't feel like eating. ):):): Than fast for awhile & please please please, no aneroxia hor. LOL. Than wasn't really hyper today. ): & I waste my $2.70 to buy the maths set & ms chung didn't even bother to use it during maths lesson. Waste my money sia. Should have borrow from other people.
Maths, another test. D: I wonder why are there so many tests today!! K, than ms chung scolded us again. -.- Skip skip.
No assembly today, assembly@ homeroom, did the Civil Denfense Quiz. :D & all is anyhow do de. LOL.
Than had lunch @ Mac before going to Lit Paper. (: Had McSpicy & it was really really spicy. LOL. Jolyn & Parmish claims that it's not spicy, so I put chilli on the McSpicy & how I know? It turns out to be uper duper spicy. Burn my lips arh. LOL. But overall, it's nice luh. (: Dabao back my french fries & eat on the way back to the school.
Rushed back to school. & Melvi was like snatching my french fries. LOL, but nevermind. Cause I cannot finish it yo. (: Than ate during Lit test. & alot of funny things happen yo. Esp, Linan. He's super funny can. LOL. Cause Ms Tang don't allow us to go toilet. So he was like,
Linan: *Shout to Ms Tang* "Ms Tang, you don't let us go shhshh right, ..."
Everyone: *Laughs like mad.
Linan: *Shout to Ms Tang* "not good for our kidney you know."
Everyone: *Laughs again.
Ms Tang: "What kind of english is this?"
Everyone: *Laughs again
You should hear how Linan say, cause it's uper funny! :D
After the test, Mavis came to my house for like 1minute & than go home already. LOL.
TELL THE WORLD THAT JESUS LIVEEEEEEEEEEE! :D
Yes yes, byebye! (:
Tags reply!
Shirin :): Cause I've limited words in my brain only. Haha. LOL, her uncle's leg so hairy meh? :X
'mish: Haha, yeh. (: The church also very big right right right? Haha, next time post for me too! (:(:(:(: Btw, welcome.
ghost: Hi ghost! (:
JonAthrun: Hey there! Link ya already.
I find that I use loads of smiley face leh. LOL.
Should I or should I not