Sunday, September 21, 2008 @ 9:23 PM
Bored. ):
Hello everyone.
Yes, bored @ home yo. ): Sighs, don't know what to do this few days. Probably study, study & study?
Stress up here. Mum is forcing me to do homework that I don't wanna do luhs. D: < I've done my maths homework & revision already! :D At least I care about maths. & I think that I'll flunk my Art & Music. Ah, who cares? xD Cause, I've no talent for Art & Music ya. Mr Wang fail me 2 times in the report book already. Haha. That's why I hate art you know. At least make me pass right.
I'll try to pass my D&T cause I promise MrToh. D: I think this should be my last post till EOY exams are over. So yah, I am having exams break yo! (: Will be back asap okay. Con't tagging uh. But, I can flunk my Art & Music that'd what my brother says. :D My drawing like P1-3 drawing like that leh.
I hope I've more interest to study. :/ Well last minute revision ain't good too. I remember I didn't study @ all for my P3 EOY. :X Cause my teacher says that Last Minute Revision not good, so yah I listen & didn't study @ all. I slack @ home, watch teevee, play, sleep & do whatever stupid stuffs(I know Im stupid/crazy). But, I than I managed to pass with low marks. Haha, than my mum started nagging & I was promoted to the ok-ok class. Than I did Last Minute Revision & I get better marks. LOL. I dislike the teacher luhs. Not because of the results & stuffs. Because, she's biased? :X & she prefer the smarter pupils in our class & does whom are on the average side, she pull our hair, beat us, pull our ears. She's abusing her rights & stuff. Argh, should not talk about her. Makes me boil inside yo. Haha.
I am so random @ this post. Suddenly talk about studies. LOL. I hope that I will have interest to study for this 4 days & do revision @ home. :D But, I don't wish to go express. Just stay in NA will do. :D Really, cause I think that Express alot of stress & I don't think that I know alot of people there. LOL.
I just have a feeling that I'll flunk all my subjects yeh. :/ I don't think I've been behaving myself for this 2 terms(term 3&4). I think I'll listen to Ms Chung lesson more often, cause I am afraid that I'll flunk my maths yo. Think of the positive way! :D Cause whatever I predict won't come true except for some luh. Haha.
Yes yes, byebye!
Mum is nagging already! >:(