And now there’s a voice inside my heart that’s got me
wondering, it kinda crept up and took me
by surprise, is I never saw it coming
The thing about love.
Saturday, September 20, 2008 @ 5:06 PM
HAI MR TOH!
Hello everyone! (: & hello Mr Toh too!
I hope his reading my blog! LOL.
Went to Tpy Central today & wasted loads of money there. ): *heart aches.
I bought 2shorts & 1fbt short for me. Waste $27 there. But, who cares cause I like the shorts. LOL.

I promise Mr Toh that I'll pass my D&T; B3 & above. But, I don't think I'll not pass. Cause cause, this teacher simply so dull? -.- She explain to the drilling thing to a few people in our class & didn't explain to the rest. & we don't even know how to on the drilling machine until Haris told Jolyn & me. _|_ & she give excuses so that she need not explain to us & we've to ask other people about it. Wth? But I got edvidence yo! :D
(Click to enlarge!)

Haha, here! :D

*Btw, MR TOH ASK THE D&T STUDENTS TO STUDY HARD FOR YOUR EOY EXAMS! :D
Give him face, study well okay?


Kk, byebye! :D
I wish you well for everything yo. (: But I hope that there will be a day uh. (:
Yes, good luck to you. I fake a smile so you won't see. I lie to you about it. But do you know that Ily? ):