Wednesday, September 3, 2008 @ 5:50 AM
Hello, back from Tpy Central & Regine's house. (:
Had a fun day with them but tiring one too. ):
TO THAT STUPID RIPPER WHO HAVE RIP MY BLOG!,
Fishyou! Hey, view page source for what sial? Like as if I got do something to you. No taiji don't come & find taiji can? Wth, rip for what? No style of your own. Wth, do your friend or you know anyone whom is called Jolyn, Minwei, Michelle, etc etc etc. & does your friend or you is the same class as me? Does your friend or you is in the same class as me? What the hell you want sial? You rip than you rip luh. Rip for what? & please hor, don't come & find taiji if you're not free hor. & oh, your friend or you have the same post too? Wanna rip don't rip until so obvious hor, even the url & picture is I make one can. If I find out who are you, I am gonna report you to Mr Ng & asked him to punish you or you can prepare to wipe your stupid butt in Jail. (: Oh your friend has the same name &birthday&friends&wishes&picture&FACE as me too. She can be my twin. Why not ask her to meet me one day huh. & same url too, please rip don't rip until so obvious can. You yourself rip than say you luh. Talk so much for what sial? & your friend or you have the same title as me woah. That's more interesting man. GET YOUR OWN LIFE YOU COPYCATER! TAG BACK WITH YOUR OWN NAME & TELL ME WHO YOU'RE. (: CAUSE I KNOW YOU'RE JUST AN ORDINARY UNWANTED GUEST. & YOU'RE ALSO A MAD DOG BARKING BEHIND THE COMPUTER. BTW, I DON'T NEED A FAN LIKE YOU. & YOU'RE SUCH A DISGRACE TO THE WORLD & YOUR PARENTS TOO. (: THEY CAUSE TOO MUCH PAIN JUST TO BORN YOU OUT. ;D THEY WASTE THEIR TIME & EFFORT TO BORN YOU OUT. OH MAN, NOBODY LIKES YOU. (: VIEW SOURCE CODE RIPPER!. & OH BTW, IF YOU'RE TOO STUPID TO GET WHAT'S THE MEANING OF TELLING MR NG, IT'S GOING TO JAIL. & WIPING YOUR BUTT IN JAIL ALSO MEANS THAT YOU'RE GOING TO JAIL TOO. (: SO YAH, YOU BETTER DELETE THE BLOG BEFORE I AM TELLING MR NG. :D & yes, I am also wasting time talking to a person which is mentally dumb. So I shall not waste my breathe.
Sorry, was pissed off with someone who view page source. (: They're just an another person who cause the world disgrace, wonder why they're born out. & you're just a mad dog barking. ;D People, if you suspect it's that person, please tell me. (: & yah, people you can scold the person who ripped my blog! :D
Tags reply!
minwei;D: Haha, welcome sweetheart! x3
Lynn: Noooo! You more chio. The guy will drool saliva. Believe me, he'll! :D Haha, kays will go your blog & will tag often too. Since you spam mine. xD ILY TOO! Meet up soon, though I've meet you already. But, Imy nia. ):
Shirin: Haha, it's okay.
kimmie: kimmieeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I saw you too! (: You getting more chio & chio now uh.
'mish: LOL! Yep, visited her blog. (: LOL, use to it already, so it's okay.
passerby: Whatever. Is you ripped one, so you better shut up & tagging my blog. It's good that I never use vulgar okay. Wth. & read my post about you! Feel happy cause I am wasting my time to talk to you.
LITING!: You LOL for? LOL.
Yes, byebye!
Short post as I am rather angry & I'll lock or change my blog url soon! (: