And now there’s a voice inside my heart that’s got me
wondering, it kinda crept up and took me
by surprise, is I never saw it coming
The thing about love.
Sunday, September 14, 2008 @ 10:56 PM
OH & HAI YO! :D
Hai people! (:
Went to Minwei's church today yo! :D Haha, fun time there too. Especially Bible Study. (: Ask questions & craps too. Get to know 1 more friendddddddddd! :D I don't really know her name but she look like a ang-mo-lang though she's not. So cool right? LOL. Kk, dk what to post about church too. :/

Yes, nothing really happen today. ):):):): Sighs. Only posting @ late night as there's school tmr. D: Now, I am cooking the cup noodle. Haha. HEAVEN IS SO REAL is cool, way too cool. :D There's this 1 woman whom visit heaven 17times & hell twice. I've only read up to Chapter 2. Haha, slow reader huh. I take quite a long time to read a book, cause I've not been like reading story books for like 1 year as I am too clever to read book. Nah, bhb-ing myself again. Cause cause, I don't like books as I think they're boring & waste too much of my time, which is true! :D But but, not the book Heaven is so real huh. It's really a nice story book. :D

Oh oh, finally remember something. (: I played with candles just now with my uncle & my poor 2 lil' fingers was burn by the stupid fire. & a few fingers was with wax & it's hot like crazy luh. Will upload the picture next time. (: As my phone is charging. Buying my slipper next week yo. D: But don't worry, mummy will come soon. Kk, what craps am i talking about yo. LOL. Saving money for new wallet too. :D Hopefully mummy sponsoring me with 1 of the things I want. :D Cause, I bought the wallet myself. D:D:D: Okay, should not show off, if not you guys think that I am those kind of haolian kiddo. Ya ya.

Just an ordinary day today but only it's Zhong Que Jie today. (: Okay, I don't know what it is called in English, limited words in my brain only. Haha.
HAPPY MOONCAKE FESTIVAL! :D
LOL, my own words yo.
Ya luh, stop crapping huh.
Byebye!