And now there’s a voice inside my heart that’s got me
wondering, it kinda crept up and took me
by surprise, is I never saw it coming
The thing about love.
Monday, September 1, 2008 @ 5:35 PM
Short update!
Short update today! :D
Due to shopping @ Orchard later! LOL
Actually not really shopping, cause brother wanna change phone to the Latest Samsung phone! I think it's the touch screen one! That's so unfair can! ): RAWR. Hah, nevermind. I'll buy a BETTER PHONE! :P

Anyway, going out to Tpy central tmr to meet Shirin & change the FBT Shorts for her friend. Mess everything up. At first, cannot change. Now, can change. LOL. It's so messy luh. But, still I change the FBT for her. :D Good right? BHB again. -.- *pukes. Yes yes, than I think I'll go walk around Tpy central or go home.

Needa go & prepare now!
So yep, byebye! (:
I think I'll update later/tmr.