And now there’s a voice inside my heart that’s got me
wondering, it kinda crept up and took me
by surprise, is I never saw it coming
The thing about love.
Saturday, September 13, 2008 @ 10:31 PM
Tiring & busy day yo!
Hellos.
Busy & tiring cause of shopping! (: Haha.
Shall talk about today yo. :D

Woke up @ 10.09am today & than prepare myself, watch teevee & wait for mummy to come back. (: Than than, after preparing myself, mummy came back already. Hoho, than went to cut my hair. & I love my hair now. :D Cause it's lighter & easier to tie up now! (: Than quickly went home & bathed. Prepare myself again & than set off to Dhoby Ghuat with mummy. :D So, we shop around & look for Roxy slippers. But than not nice. :X So, we bought some food to eat first. Than I remember that there's Newurban @ City hall there. So, trained to City Hall and shop around CityLink. & walk walk walk to see if got any nice slippers @ newurban, but than no. ): So, walk to Raffles Shopping Centre. So went to Billabong & saw 1 slipper that I like yo! :DDDD But than it don't have my freaking size sial. Wth. So yah, shop for bags & stuffs. But in the end, mummy don't wanna buy. ):):): So, shop for awhile @ Raffles Shopping Centre & went to Marina Square to shop again. LOL. Went to wallet shop & buy a new MYUK wallet yo! (: But spend alot of time there, was choosing what wallet should I buy cause I felt in love with 2 wallets luh. But in the end, choose the other one cause it can put more things & also not that girly. Than had our dinner there. Ate The Asia Resturant. :D YUM YUM YUM. Haha, nice & cheap luhs. Was very full too. Went home around 6.40pm & reach home around 7.10pm. Than watch show & use computer. :D

Going to Minwei's church tmr again! :D YEYEYEYEYEYEY. Needa wake up early. ):): But nevermind yo! (: Haha. Yep, go & watch show now. :D
Byebye people! :D

I try to forget you, but I cant. ):
I think I really love you.