And now there’s a voice inside my heart that’s got me
wondering, it kinda crept up and took me
by surprise, is I never saw it coming
The thing about love.
Monday, October 27, 2008 @ 11:30 PM
2nd post! (:
Hello people!(again)
Yes yes, idk what to do this few days eh.
I've been using computer until sian already. D:
But, I can edit pictures! LOL.

Yes, I promised that I'll change my picture soon.
Too big for it already, D: .
Yeh, bored to death during this holiday.
Hope that there's more outing with my beloved girlfs luh!

Oh man, so bored @ home. You know, going out with my girlfs can make me laugh like shit? You probably dk. LOL, -.- &, we can be the one talking the loudest among the restaurant or anyway. LOL. When we sit down, we can talk & laugh non-stop like nobody's buisness & place. LOL. Miss the fun time with them. ): Sighs, hope to go out with them soon, I mean real soon. I am missing my girlfs like shit already! & I MEAN WHAT I SAY! WE MUST GO OUT SOON! & ALSO MEET UP AT LEAST ONCE A WEEK! :D

Tags reply! (:

JOLYN!~: Yep, super! LOL.
Isabelle: LOL! My evil partner seems to be more evil than me. :D MUHAHAHAHAHA, -.-
Shirin:): LOL. Taking emo picture mah, that's why it looks like this. LOL.
'mish: Yep, changed my blogskin & change again. LOL. Yes, I wanna meet you! I am bored @ home luh. I love you too! (:
Mavis: Oh, thanks!
marcus: Yo. LOL, this one leave msg(s) luh. Not MSN. Anyway, thanks for tagging. LOL.