And now there’s a voice inside my heart that’s got me
wondering, it kinda crept up and took me
by surprise, is I never saw it coming
The thing about love.
Tuesday, October 21, 2008 @ 10:12 PM
(:(:(:(:(:(:(:
Yo people! (:
Top 10 in class for this term. & I was so so so so lucky that I got 10th. -.-
I think I really, deprove a lot, seriously. D: Sians, what kind of person am I? Just slack slack slack during exams. D: Didn't really put in alot of effort. Though I look so carefree about my results, but I am seriously not. Fail 3 subjects, f*ck. DDDDDDD: But on the bright sight, that's only this term one. Still got the mid-year & stuff, so ya I think I'll pass & improve all thanks to MID-YEAR. :D & the funny thing is that, I pass my GEOGRAPHY even though I fail the common test! LOL. Cool right(not)? LOL

I'll post more tmr & I'll change my blogskin(maybe only) tmr also.
So yah, byebye!

GOOD NEWS! ;
NO SCHOOL TMR :DDDDDDDD
HAHAHAHA. Jealous? -.-
Okay, byeeeeee!