And now there’s a voice inside my heart that’s got me
wondering, it kinda crept up and took me
by surprise, is I never saw it coming
The thing about love.
Tuesday, October 28, 2008 @ 9:18 PM
-
Hi!
Posted as I've mention! (: Yes, went to Info Bus today. It was not about Animal Abuse. It's about wildlife. Did you know that the birds people keep is actually wild birds? They're capture to sell. That's how they earn money. & 80-90% of the birds will die in the truck before reaching the shop. So ya, you must think how they were capture & stuffs. Poor thing yeh?

Yes, today kind of boring dayyyyyyyyy. D: Cause camp @ home & slack. Sians.
Anyway, I am going out tmr to meet my beloved Girlfs! :D Woohoo, damn happy luh! Can slack & joke with them already yo! Hahahaha. Watching HSM3(maybe) @ Cinelesiure. (: & than, we'll be the nosiy-est again! :D

Pictures! (:
(Only 2 screenshots, sorry.)

Haha, DoeLee! :D


InfoBus! :D LOL


Haha, random shot people! (:

& yes, reply of tags yo.
!`LYNNx3 ~: Haha, okay. Will tag you back soon, chiobu! :D
Mavis: Okay, haha.
Shirin:): Alright! I'll tell you if I am habbo-ing or something okay. :D Nah, I don't abuse animal cause you abuse them! Yes, I know. LOL, jkjk. (:
Okay, byebye people! (:
142th posts!