And now there’s a voice inside my heart that’s got me
wondering, it kinda crept up and took me
by surprise, is I never saw it coming
The thing about love.
Friday, October 31, 2008 @ 11:00 PM
(:
Hello people :D !
I've not post for like 2 days?
So sorry uh. Cause, I don't have the mood to blog.

&, I've got back my report book! Which I did badly for this term. D: At least I pass all, except for my Art! -.- &, I've got a D for my Music. I think I really did badly for this term lor. Needa buck up on my studies & also revised during holidays with my girlfs, if possible. (:

Yes, know I'll post a super crappy conversation with lynn! (:

Haha, click to enlarge yo! (: Damn crappy right? But fun! :D LOL

Yes, now for the tags reply!
Shirin:): Oh, check the events on the habbo site. (: Yep, habbo with you next time. The lame game, i thought it was fun. LOL.
'mish: Yep, sure! :D I'll help you make account. Than we can play tgt! xD
JOLYN!~: Teach you on MSN! :D Haha.
!`LYNNx3 ~: Haha, welcome chiobu bestie! (: This post also got our crappy-ness leh! :D Oh my gosh, crap with you some other day. xD
pArMiSh...: Yep, sure. Np, but no UNGLAM pictures of me! Haha. I love my Ice-cream yo! :D Tell you smt on Saturday luh. (:
Yes yes, byebye people! :D
HAPPY HALLOWEEN! Haha.