And now there’s a voice inside my heart that’s got me
wondering, it kinda crept up and took me
by surprise, is I never saw it coming
The thing about love.
Thursday, October 16, 2008 @ 8:39 PM
:D
No more quiz(s) today! :D
*claps LMAO

Today went to AMK HDB blocks & than collect old new items. Sounds like galang guni(dk how to spell) like that but don't have the horn only. LOL, -.- But than we got CIP points. (: I think our group was the fastest to finish the old collections. Cause our block only got 4 levels. & it seems like AMAZING RACE to us. LMAO, -.- Than we put our collection @ blk 631. Than we go to the shop to buy water to drink. Jolyn, Mavis & I bought ice-pop! :D Haha, so cool & childish. -.- But than later I dont feel like eating the green one so, I gave it to Madeline FOC somemore lehhhh. LOL. -.- So yah, since Isaac is in our group, he wanna join the clique. So ya, let him join lor. Cause he says that he wanna change mah. &&, than he'll be with us for this moment & until he really changes than he go with boys. LOL. Hmm, than we took pictures @ block 631 & some picture was taken by Issac, Madeline & me. :D LOL I'll post the picture tmr or sunday. (: Cause i lazy to upload to the computer. Now there's 7 people in our clique! YEYS, *claps. -.- , haha. Maybe next time got more people luhs, I hope so. :D Than our clique will be very very very very very biggggggggg! xD LOL, think too much luhs.

Yes yes, gtg now.
byebye.