And now there’s a voice inside my heart that’s got me
wondering, it kinda crept up and took me
by surprise, is I never saw it coming
The thing about love.
Wednesday, October 22, 2008 @ 8:19 PM
:D
Yo people! (:
I've just finish the blogshop!
Btw, I've closed down my blogshop & share with Isabelle & Minwei! :D
Yes yes, visit us later okay! (:

Went to Bugis today(again). Okay, cause wanted to change the clothes as my brother cannot wear it. Than he don't like so I change to my things luh! :D Ya, than go food junction & eat. Found a billabong bag that I like, but it cost like $60! *pouts So, saving up money to buy that bagggggg! Maybe I'll change my mind? Let's see first uh. & yes, I am going to update my blogshop! :D People remember to tag uh! I will reply your tags later? Cause cause, I wanna update our blogshop okay.

Please visit www.th-fashionmall.blogspot.com or simply click here! (:
Yep yep, byebye! :D