Saturday, October 25, 2008 @ 7:18 PM
Happy but tiring!
Hoho! (:
I've just return from the flag day, uper tiring luh. But than the same time also fun. {:
Cause my beloved girlfs there mah, LOL.
Jolyn, Minwei, Isabelle & Parmish is the <3<3<3! :D
I think we travel most of the North part! & also had a great brunch with them @ Mos burger. Was laughing all the way there like mad people! :D Than ya, Isabelle is like our NEW GRANDMOTHER! LOL. She like keep on nagging & nagging. LMAO. Also, Isabelle is bitchy today. LOL.
Tio rejected alot of times also. It's actually okay though. Some were very cute lehhhhhh. I keep saying that I wanna aim this customer & that customer. LOL. & also, I was finding for angmoh luh. Only a few were kind, 1 was like blehhhhh? She's bitchy(in a bad way) & also horrible. Plus, no manners. LOL. She come & yawn in front of us somemore. -.- I think she learn the Sg way already. Ignore us. LMAO.
We were uper nosiy @ the mrt station also. People keep starring @ us. We were actually laughing very very loud. LOL. & yah, candid shot was the best man. I don't wanna post all. Later might get scolding or beating from my grandmother. LOL! Candid shot really rocks mannnnnnnn. Cause it really makes us laugh like shit.
Hmm, we went to Bishan first, than very lil' people donate to us. So, we went to Toa Payoh. Toa Payoh got alot of $ leh. LOL. Of course luh, ytd I put a poster asked them donate mah. Than they obviously, come & donate lor. & I live @ tpy also leh. Kk, shall stop down my bitchy-ness & bhb too. :D Haha. Yep, than later AMK! :D Woah, that's the place where I met 1 kind angmoh(steal the buiness from ANG MIN WEI! LOL) & 1 mean angmoh. Which has no manners. & I was so "kind" that I actually asked Minwei to take over the buisness but end up... LOL. & I think we meet
A GAY @ Tpy central. O.O
Man: "Which school are you from?"
Minwei, Isabelle & I: "Presbyterian High School."
Man: "Oh, okay. Please help to spread around the world to TREAT GAY OR LESBIANS NICELY."
Minwei, Isabelle & I: "Orh."
I was like, what the hell? Super shock sials. & my first reaction was; Is he a Gay? LOL. But, at least I am helping the guy to spread. So ya, you guys should spread around the world okay. :D
So yah, I guess we were back uper early. & than, we sit down chit chat.
PLUS, WE GOT FREE KFC LEHHHHHH! (-.-, LOL)
Than Isaac came back. So, he was like telling us what happen. We were like laughing and stuffs. LOL. Than he told us that Orchard very little people donate. & they asked like 50++ people & only 6 donated. -.- Angmoh really learning Sg-ians already. Cause most of the time we ignore mah. (: LOL. Okay, that's what I usually do when I have NO MONEY or i only have NOTES. Lmao.
Girlfs! Next week right, we needa travel to more places around Singapore! (: @ the same time, do some shopping luh. :D Ya, we should not waste time on eating & spend more time on "working". LOL.
YEYEYEYEYEYEYEY! & we'll be meeting up @ the new Cathay(correct spelling? O.O) on Wednesday again. Due to the influence of Timothy & Isaac. LOL. Cause they say the place damn nice & stuff. So, we're planning to go there & do some checking. LOL, jkjk. Probably watching HSM3 or the coffin with them! Can scream like shit & cam-whore later. :D Wahahahaha. LOL.
Now for the pictures! (:

Bishan MRT Station waiting for the train. :D

Another candid shot! LOL

& Joyln's back @ Tpy Mrt Station. :D LOL

Isabelle Chin, our new grandmother! (:

Parmish, emo-ing! (: LOL, nah. Candid shot actually.


Candid again! (:
I'll take more pictures on Wednesday, don't worry. (: & also, I'll upload it on my blog & friendster. WAHAHAHAHA. -.-
Girlfs, really had a fun day with you guys uh! (:
You guys
(Jolyn, Minwei, Isabelle & Parmish!) rocks totally!
With love,
Jacey(:
I guess it's a long post today. :/
It's been very very very long since I've sucha long post or probably the first time. LOL.