Tuesday, October 14, 2008 @ 10:12 PM
Kill the time! (:
Yes, as this post is to kill the time. I'll do some quiz(s). You can take it if you wanna do uh.
Today nothing much happen. So yah, stop crapping & start the quiz! :D
> 1. Shortest relationship?
> - I've no ex-stead/stead @ all. (:
> 2. Last gift you received?
> - Keychain.
> 3. Ever dropped a cell phone?
> Yes, infact many times. ):
> 4. Last food you ate?
> Rice.
> 5. Last place u visited?
> Some shop behind my house.
> 6. Last laugh?
> Everyday.
> 7. What are you listening to now?
> - TV & keyboard sound & msn alert. LOL
> 8. Where do you live?
> - Somewhere @ Singapore.
> 9. Last wedding you attended?
> - Hmm, last few months.
> 10. Last time you saw your friend?
> - Today,
> 11. Where is your favorite place?
> - Home.
> 12. Can you cook?
> - Yep but not so pro. :D
> 13. Last time you cried?
> - Forgot.
> 14. Why?
> - How the hell I know?!
> 15. Hate most about yourself?
> - My stupid-ness, my eyes & my pimples.
> 16. Can you sing?
> - Nahhhhhhh.
> 17. Do you drink ?
> - Nope.
> 18. Pancakes or French toast?
> - French toaaaast.
> 19. Do you like coffee?
> - Nope. I hatehatehatehatehatehatehate coffee! (:
> 20. Last person who sends you a text message?
> - I forgot. LOL
> 21. What was the last text message you received?
> - Ehhhhhh, i deleted all my msgs already.
> 22. Your reply?
> - Kpo sial! How i know?
> 23. Can you swim?
> - Yeah, but only the basics. LOL
> 24. Favorite flavor of ice cream?
> - GREEEEEEN TEAAAAAAAA & CHOCOLATEEEEEEEEE.
> 25. What time did you wake up this morning.
> - 6.30am
> 26. What are you doing this week?
> - Going to my cousin house.
> 27. Are you smiling?
> - No, why should I when I am alone? -.-
> 28. Do you miss someone right now?
> - Yeah, my friends. :D
> 29. Do you have a crush?
> - Yes.
> 30. Do you have a sister?
> - Nope.
> 31. Who is your closest cousin’s name?
> - Caixuan bahhh. Cause all my cousins adult already. :X
> 32.What were you doing 10 minutes ago?
> - Chatting with Isabelle.
> 33. if you were a color, what would
> - LIMEGREENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN! :D
> 34. if you could go anywhere right now, where?
> VivoCity or chalet.
> 35. Food you're craving for right this minute?
> - Chocolate & fruits. LOL
> 36. Name a friend who's name starts with the letter "A"?
> - ANG MIN WEI! :D
> 38. Radio station you frequently listen to?
> 987
> 39. Where do you usually hang out?
> - home.
> 40. if you were to change careers, what would you want it to be?
> - Still a kiddo here.
> 41. What are you going to do tomorrow?
> - How I know? I don't have special powers. -.-
> 42. Favorite day?
> - Friday.
> 43. Are you easy to get along with?
> - Yeh if you treat me nice. (:
> 44. What movie do you want to see right now?
> - MAMAMIYA & THE COFFIN! (:
> 45. Whose birthday is coming up?
> - LYNN & ZAC EFRON! 18 October is their bday! :D
> 46. How many kids do you want?
> - HY$$%^$U%YHRQAW^% SIAO EHHHHHH. I don't think so far.
> 47. Where do you usually watch movies?
> - Depends.
> 48. Name one lost friend which starts with the letter "K"?
> Kimmie.
> 49. What thing did you buy just now?
> Potatoe chips!
> 50. Do you have any bestfriend that is an opposite sex?
> Maybe? Not so sure either. LOL
Another quiz again! (:
1) Where is the person you want most?
- On Earth.
.
2) Where will you be 2 hours from now?
- Watching teevee! :D
.
3) Last kiss?
-Long ago
.
4) Does your ex miss you?
- No ex luh. -.-
.
5) Does anyone love you?
- YEP! MY FAMILY & FRIENDS! :D
.
6) Can you make yourself sneeze?
- Nope. LOL
.
7) Has your ex moved on?
- No ex!. -.-
.
8) What are you doing tomorrow?
- I am going to wake up early & prepare to go to school. :D
.
9) Are you easily confused?
- Sometimes.
.
10) Do you think you would make a good wife/husband?
- Idk. I don't think that far yet. -.-
.
11) Where were you at 9am this morning?
- School!. -.-
.
12) Do you fall for people easily?
- Not really.
.
13) Everything happens for a reason?
- It all depends.
.
14) What does your last text message read?
- I deleted all my msgs!
.
15) When is the last time you saw number 1 on your top friends?
- Never
.
18) What are you listening to right now?
- Teevee & keyboard sound.
.
19) How was your week so far?
- Hmm, bad/good?
.
20) Is there something you wish you could tell someone but can't?
- Yep.
.
21) Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
- I forgot who kissed me. -.-
.
23) Do you sleep with the TV on?
- Yep, & it happens alot of times. Esp, when I am watching weight lifting. :X
.
24) Are you too forgiving?
- Sometimes. I am a soft-hearted person. *pukes. LOL
.
26) Have you ever wanted to be a firefighter?
- NO WAY!
.
27) Do you still have pictures of you & your ex?
- I no ex luh. -.-
.
29) Who do you miss?
- MY FRIENDS! :DDDDDD
.
30) What was the last thing you put in your mouth?
- Potato chips!
.
31) Are you signed onto AIM?
- Uhhh? What talking you.
.
32) If you could have any car what would it be?
- Hmm, ferrari?
.
33) What are you stressed out about?
- Alot of things.
.
34) Do you have anything in your pockets right now?
- Nopes.
.
35) How many windows are open on your computer?
- 4! :D
.
36) In the past week have you gotten sick?
- No
.
37) In the past week have you gotten your hair cut.
- Nopes.
.
38) Who was your last call from?
- My dad.
.
39) What can't you wait for?
- Nothing. -.-
.
40) What do you do most of your time?
- Hmm, sleep & watch teevee. LOL
.
41) How much clothes do you have in your closet?
- You count for me & than you'll know the answer. -.-
.
42) On a scale of 1-10 How good is life?
- 6
.
43) Will you and your ex ever get back together?
- NO EX LUH! -.- HOW MANY TIMES YOU WANNA ASK SIAL?!
.
50) Do you think you'll be a good Mother/Father?
- Idk, I never think so far yet. -.-
.
51) Are you high-maintence?
- Nah
.
52) Do people hate you?
- Yep(I guess).
.
53) Do you trust your best friend?
- Yeh, if not why are they my best friends? -.-
.
54) Whats your pets name ?
- No pets luh.
.
55) If you could change 5 things about yourself, what would it be?
- Double eye-lid, perfect vision, pimples, grow fatter a lil' bit & also grow taller.
.
56) Where is your father?
- Home!
.
57) Does the person you love know you love them?
- YES! My friends.
.
58) If you could tell them one thing, what would it be?
- HI GIRLFRIENDS!
.
59) Whats the last movie you watched and who'd you watch it with?
- Eh, forgot. LOL
.
60) Did you do this survey because you were bored?
- Yep, obviously.
2 quizes today! :D
& I really love Isabelle's bday present. I've been using it all the time. :D
Isabelle, see I am so good right? LOL, jkjk. Bhb-ing here.
So yahhhhhhh, byebye!