And now there’s a voice inside my heart that’s got me
wondering, it kinda crept up and took me
by surprise, is I never saw it coming
The thing about love.
Friday, October 24, 2008 @ 1:03 AM
No title. -.-
Yo people! :D
Wahahahaha, yes I am kind of hyper & low. :):
So yah, stuck in the middle. Sians.
Some people is just making things difficult for my clique. Sighs, if you think it's you. Than it's you. Cause I won't tell out who I am referring about, guess it yourselves. Girlf(s), don't ask me I won't tell you.
I DISLIKE YOU! D:<
FISH, let me vent my anger on my blog alright?

TO THAT PERSON:
Eh, hello. Can you like stop acting cute please. Its like, you're not fit to act cute, even other people act cute better than you. I mean like, you just act cute for the sake of being popular? Hello, we're studying in a school okay. & school is not for you to be popular. Since, you wanna be popular go & be an artist luh. -.-
& you didn't even change @ all! You claim that you wanna change & yet a big NO! Okay, probably your attitude. But, what about the others? NOOOOOOOOO! You've become more action & stuffs. & trying to keep up the trend with us? DON'T YOU DARE INSULT JESUS CHRIST! HE'S NOT NICE TO BE INSULTED OKAY. SO WHAT IF YOU'RE NOT CHRISTIAN? DOES THAT MEAN YOU CAN COPY US TO BE CHRISTIAN JUST TO KEEP UP THE TREND? DO YOU EVEN HAVE A BIBLE ANOT? DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHY JESUS DIE? DO YOU KNOW GOD USED HOW MANY DAYS TO CREATE THE EARTH? DO YOU KNOW WHO IS THE FIRST PERSON THAT GOD CREATED? If no, jolly well read the bible first before claiming that you want to be a christian okay.
& you said that WE COPY YOU?! Please luh, people copy you, you come kpkb than you copy us means can ah? Wth, don't treat yourself like you're a QUEEN or something! You can show people attitude means we cannot? What logic is this uh? Stop copying us can? Whatever things we do, you also copy. This copy that copy. If you say that I COPY YOUR *** what about LIL' MISS TEES? WHO BOUGHT LIL' MISS TEES FIRST UH? & I say I wanna buy LIL' MISS ..... You also said that you wanna buy. _|_, dulan.
& now what, you're trying to be popular just by getting to know people who is more popular? & why do you keep observing on popular kids uh? You're not part of them. & plus, you act cute in front of them? Hoping that they'll get your attention? Oh my tian luhs.
We're gonna confront you 1 last time, if you still don't wanna cherish it, than not our problem cause we'll jolly well leave the clique! _|_

Okay, vent out my angers already. LOL. Today was last day of school. But, I am still gonna go back on Saturday for flag day & stuff. -.- But after that, maybe will do some SHOPPING! LOL. Than my CCA extended to 14Novemeber, what the hell?! Who will go to Library during Holidays? LOL. & also got library camp, maybe going with Crystal! Haha. :D I wanna change my CCA, seriously. Okay, it's like late in the middle of the night now. 1:02 AM already. :O

Ya ya, kk.
Byebye people!