And now there’s a voice inside my heart that’s got me
wondering, it kinda crept up and took me
by surprise, is I never saw it coming
The thing about love.
Wednesday, October 22, 2008 @ 10:46 PM
Pictures & tags.
Post about pictures & tags also! (:
Yes, I'll upload the pictures first, haha. :D
Pictures @ Lower Pierce, the so call "jungle".
Btw, click to enlarge uh! (:


Emo picture(1).


By: Isabelle


Nice ehhh? Guess where am I, though it's kinda obvious. -.-


Nice eh? But the white leaves for dead people, if I'm not wrong. :X


View of the Lower Pierce. :D

I'll post more pictures tmr. (:
& there's snakes & stuffs luh.
THE SNAKE IS UPER CAMOUFLAGE! Cause it's green, -.-
Went to OG, was quite unhappy with 1 service about the woks. Should not post much about it, makes me boil inside out.

I still have Flag Day this coming Saturday! D:
But can shop after the flag day thingyo, haha. I only look forward for the shopping only. LMAO, -.-
Kk, byebye!

Reply of tags.

!LYNN x33s: Hello Chiobu! :D You're chio, i am chou. (: Haha, okay. I'll do if I've got the time uh.
Isabelle=]: Yo! I love you too. :D Haha, you wanna do my quiz? xD
Edna:D`: I ain't chio luh, Edna is the chiobu. {: Haha, will relink you soon uh.
'mish: Haha, anything luh. I'll seduce you back. xP But must think of my seduction way first. LMAO.& yeh, update already.
Shirin :) : Oh, hello! (:
kimmie: hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. Haha.