And now there’s a voice inside my heart that’s got me
wondering, it kinda crept up and took me
by surprise, is I never saw it coming
The thing about love.
Wednesday, October 8, 2008 @ 3:44 PM
WOOHOO! ~
YEY! :D
My dead blog is alive again. Haha.
& the good thing is MY EOY EXAMS ARE OVER!
Woots! That means that can rest, slack & relax already yo.
No school on Thursday & Friday cause I got IT DAYS! :D
&, will be going to dhoby ghuat with my beloved girlfriends tmr.

I can't wait for 11October! (: Cause cause, there's a outing on that day to *******! (: You'll find out when I blog okays. & I'll capture & post truckloads picture on my blog after that day or either on that day. :D Be prepared for the laggy-ness. *pouts. I am getting more lamer & lamer this days.

& my birthday falls exactly on IT day. Sighs, cannot receive my present on my actual day. ): Nah, it's okay at least I get to rest @ home lor. I'm crazy like shit now. K, fine. I needa stop my crappy-ness & get back to my old-self. LOL

Nothing really happens this few days except for exams. Which is total boring luh.

& UPDATED MY BLOGSHOP. PLEASE VISIT UH!
http://www.blogshopping-x3.blogspot.com or click here!

Reply of tags!

Lynn: Haha, thanks. & yep, I do remember the random msn conversation. LOL. I'll update 469 blog soon. But, I guess I forget the user & pass leh. :X Will tag you back, don't worry.
'mish: Hello twinneh! :D & hah, update okay. Ily too. x3
Tifanis: Hmm, the yellow skinny not that sure too. :X But, I'll help you check ASAP & tell you about it. Really, my b'day after your exams. That's cool. -.- Haha. Happy belated birthday to you!
Mavis: Haha, yep. 3 more days leh. You tell me how to not get excited or happy? :D Yep, will tag you back soon.
Mr(Aston) Toh: Haha. Thanks, though the exam papers were over.
Minwei: Haha, thanks for the tag sweetheart.
Nilaa & Nadirah: Okay, np. (:

Byebye people! (: