Friday, October 10, 2008 @ 11:57 AM
YEYEYEYEYEY; HYPER-ING
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! :DHELLO PEOPLE! (:
AHAHAHAHAHA, so excited & happy. (:
Yesterday went to Plaza sing with Jolyn, Parmish & Mavis.
Okay, it was upder duper fun luh can. They can really make my day go HAPPY yo! (:
Went to Carrefour & (dotdotdot) to buy stuffs for the outing. (: We know 1 surprise for each other as it was rather obvious. Haha. & when I went back, the (dotdotdot) was ruined. -.- So, my brother & mother sponsor me for the (dotdotdot) so I am going out later to buy. & than we eat the (dotdotdot) by ourselves.
I'll post pictures later. Cause my phone still charging. I think I shall post about the outing bah. (:
Meet Parmish & Mavis @ the "flat escalator". (: Than we went to Pasta Mania & have our brunch. Around 1++ we go & do our own shopping in our group. :D Parmish & I 1 group cause we've got our surprise, they got theirs. Haha. Than when we buying (dotdotdot), they was there too. So ya, they know about it already. LOL. So after that, we went Carrefour & buy stuffs. Was going to Basement & Level 1 all the time. & it was pretty stupid too. LOL. & than we were looking for STYROFOAM BOX. But, than too bad we cannot find. & there is 1 staff which actually gave us a wrong information. -.-
Me: "Excuse me, may we know where the styrofoam box is?"
Staff(1): *walk walk walk "Oh, there it is."
Parmish: *smiles "Thank you."
Staff(1): *walks away
Parmish: "This is exactly where we were just now!"
Me: "LOL, ya lor. Give wrong information."
Than we walked around & ask other staff.
Parmish: "Excuse me, may we know where the styrofoam box is?"
Staff(2): "Oh, it's out of stock."
Parmish & I: "Oh, okay. Thank you."
But luckily, we managed to find luhs. All thanks to JOLYN & MAVIS. Haha. Cause we went in to daiso/daisy. Than later we're tired. So, we went to Glecare to slack there. Than Parmish & I order ice-cream to eat. :D AHAHAHAHA. Than was like purposely teasing them. xD Than Jolyn bought it, but Mavis did not. & yeh, than we slack & camwhore there! :D Haha. & some stupid jokes make us LOL & I guess we were the noisy-est. (: Everybody was like talking very softly. Than we were like making so much noise. Haha. I'll update the picture tmr or maybe on Sunday. Cause my phone don't wanna co-operate with the USB port. ):
Yes, now for the tags reply. (:
'mish: LOL, my b'day here liao! (: & YES TODAY IS MY BIGBIG DAY! :D HAHA
LITING!: LOL, okay. Sure, npnp.
Isabelle=]: ILY too uh! x3(:
passingby: Oh, bhb means thick skin.
Shirin :): Wahahaha, thank you. Btw, you wished me happy birthday 3times. (: Feel so hounered. :D
MONSTERRRRR!: Haha, thanks uh. I LOVE MONSTER TRUCKLOADS TOO! Nono, SPONGBOB LOVE ME! (: LOL PATRICK & COOKIE MONSTER HATES YOU! xD
TIFFANIS: Haha, thank you. May the Lord bless you too.
Oh yep, byebye! (:
Going to celebrate my day tmr! (: