And now there’s a voice inside my heart that’s got me
wondering, it kinda crept up and took me
by surprise, is I never saw it coming
The thing about love.
Monday, November 24, 2008 @ 11:31 PM
158th post! :D
Hello! I've been posting for like days? O.O
I am bored like shit okay. ): Everyday stone infront computer.
Now, I feel like going out. LOL.

Tmr, I am going to cousin house.
&, I've gotta wake up early. I mean like damn earlyyyyyyy. LOL.
Today I woke up @ 9.30. Cause I thought mummy wanna go out.
In the end, noooooo! ): So, I could not get back to my stewpig sleep.
So, I woke up & started watching teevee & stuffs. Now feeling kinda tired. ): I mean very tired. I am going to have an early night todayyyyy. I guess. LOL

Okay, tartar saurceeeeeeeeeeee!
Before I go, here's a few screenshot! :D


Before


After!

Enjoying my last day of Habbo Club. LOL