Friday, November 7, 2008 @ 11:55 PM
Back from lala land! (:
Okay, I am really getting bored with my headlines. Like, "Hey there!", "Hello! (:" & etc.
So, today I am going to start my post with, hai. LOL. -.-
Yes, real bored. Idk what to greet as my starting.
Alright, back to my post! (: Hmm, today was abit rush on me!. D: Tell you why, cause Parmish called me @ 10.10am. & I answer the phone, she said that she wanna meet @ 12.45-1.00pm. So yeh, when I put down the phone, I sleep like a pig. LOL. &, brother woke me up @ 12.00pm. Asking me when I meeting up with my friends, I told him 1.00pm like that. So yeh, was super rush. LOL. I woke up, quickly brush my teeth & wash my face. Than after 5mins, I went to bathe. After that, quickly prepare what I need & wait for Isabelle & Parmish to board on the bus before I leave. LOL. Reach there around 1.15pm(?). & they havent reach. So yeh, waited for them outside the library. & than changed to Thai Express, so yeh make a slow slow slow movement there. LOL. At least get today went out with my beloved girlfriends! :D Miss them like shytxzxzcxcxczx. Okay, shall not twist. LOL. Alright, Isabelle, Parmish & I went to J8! :D Haha. It was fun alright, but only with Jolyn & Minwei. D: Saddening eh? Parmish was bully us all the way. LOL. Evil?
(People please say YES. LOL, jkjk. I think Parmish is gonna come down with a chopper to chop me soon. LOL) Hmm, than we went to Pasta Mania & eat. After that, shop around & went to library. (: Crap with Isabelle while Parmish was so guai that she read a story book. LOL. We took a book with horror stuffs & than make it to funny funny things. That make us laugh like mad. :D But library was supposed to keep quiet. Yes, I know. LOL. After that, we found a "room"! :D The best one ever. Can see the view luh. Damn nice yo. (: After that, went to J8 again & shop for Isabelle's friend b'day present. Than than, went to Macs. :D I've my chocolate milk shake(?). It taste so "nice" that I would buy it again. :D Oh my, so "nice" sia. K, it does not taste nice, no offences though. It taste weird. LOL. Than drink drink drink. LOL. Went home @ around 5.30pm. :D LOL. Hmm, fun day with them yo. :D Than I faster rush home & drink plain water. LOL.
& a big yay for me. Cause I've join the backstage crew for the concert; The Musical Promise(?). K, who cares? At least I join the backstage uh. & yeh, I'll have INSURANCE FOR THE MUSICAL! :D But after the musical, no more already. D: Aiya, so bad eh? LOL, jkjk. Hmm, I'll surely crap with my clique! Oh yes, new name for the clique! (: Post the name later. LOL. & than we'll get a pass & a free black tee-shirt. xD LOL, i seem so greedy for free things. O.O LOL.
Oh my, today weather so warm/hot. ): LOL. Shit. & guess what? My habbo right, the noob account is more famous than my main account. LOL. You know, I use my main account for 2years++, than it's not really famous. But I use my noob account (piinkygurl-), it's like more popular luh. LOL. Somemore, I use for less than a week or a week. O.O LOL, so cool eh? But people will think that I am a gay. LOL. -.-
Alright, I'll stop my post now. :D
Byebye. :D
Tags reply:
Mavis: LOL, hello. &, did I wish you happy holidays? O.O
-xiaopwincess: AHHHHHH! The black with afro hair! LOL. Actually, -xiaopwincess broke my heart. D: LOL Nah, piinkygurl- more hot ahhhhhhhh! LOL. Those who thinks that piinkygurl- is cute, WAVE. *waving like a mad person. :D LOL
ISABELLE: I love my evil partner too!(: Oh my, let's go out again someday alright?
GEEKS IN TREND! ♥
Haha, that's the clique name yo! xD
5 more minutes to midnight! :O
Like I care. LOL