And now there’s a voice inside my heart that’s got me
wondering, it kinda crept up and took me
by surprise, is I never saw it coming
The thing about love.
Monday, December 1, 2008 @ 12:58 AM
Backkkkkkkk. :D
Hello, I am officially back from NUS! (:
This few days, I've been very very very busyyyyy.
Waking up early & back @ home late.
So, I haven't really enjoy using the computer. LOL.

Yep, the musical was nice & bored also. :X
For the 1st part, it was way too bored I tell ya.
I fall asleep. :XX Until, the person say that there is a 15minutes break.
So yeah, I watch. I tell you, the baby Jesus is super duper cute!. *scream like mad person
LOL, sorry. &, some of the part needa be improve though. The cross & the beating part.
Cause, they said that the cross is rough, but the cross look so nice & smooth. I think the drawing part needa be more real. (: & also, can tell that the beating look very soft. At least put sound effect, maybe it'll be great. But overall, the show is quite nice. *clap clap clap

Yesterday, played with the trolleyyyyy. LOL!
Treat it as a roller coaster, except there's not track. Than Vincent push it like damn fast + he pretend that he wanna push you to objects. Until, 1 cleaner come scold us. -.- But, than really very funnnnn. Than play murder. *wink my eyes. LOL & also, the coin game.

Sean is damn cuteeeeee. He's 5 y/o but look like 3-4 y/o. :D I'll post his photo tmr. :D
&, we spend our time taking care of him. More to playing. LOL & he color 1 abit of this than later he color other things.

Okay, I almost forgottttttt about the Singapore Zoo. LOL.
I'll post about it. ^^
I tell you, White Tiger is now the boom! Everybody is so crazy over the white tiger, ya know. -.-
& people crowding there somemoreeeeee. Plus, there is 1 tiger hunting for human meat! *screams
&, the baboon stinks(no offences though). &, they've red butt! So hot rightttttt? LOL. Actually, they're having baby inside their butt. Sound so cool & gross. & yeahhhh, 2 tortoises was smexing. You guys know what I mean ehhhh? Reach home around 8.00++ like that. I don't really remember what happen now. ): Bad memories. LOL.

& I suddenly have the urge to twit & Idk why! -.-
Maybe because I read this blog. Ask me for the url.
But, it seriously make me laugh like shit. Cause it's damn funnyyyyyy.
&, I read the twitting part, I cannot understand some of the words! -.-
They spelled their you as yyews & me as mmeaiis. & yeah, idk why but feel like twiting too. -.-
Eventhough it sucks. :D I know, I know.
Let me twit for a while okay. Bear with me. LOL.
3 SENTECNE ONLY.
iie durnnt knn0w whyye , burrt ddhann iie justt ffeel liike twiiting w0rhxzxcxczx .
iie lurbb Sp0nqqeb0bb Squarepannts burtt dhenn iie am siinqqle . ((:
&&, plweas3e durnnt saee dhhad iie knn0w h0ww tuhh twiit caurrse , dhiis ishh fherr funn . :DD
K, back to normal lang! (: Oh my, I kill my brain cells by twiting. ):
Which is a bad thing. For some of you who don't understand, I am going to type out normal english. (:
I don't know why, but than I feel like twiting.
I love Spongebob Squarepants but than I am single. (:
&, please don't say that I know how to twit cause, this is for fun. :D

K, end my post now! (:
I'll reply tags tmr, sorry for the delays.