And now there’s a voice inside my heart that’s got me
wondering, it kinda crept up and took me
by surprise, is I never saw it coming
The thing about love.
Sunday, November 16, 2008 @ 10:25 PM
>:(
Hello people.
Walao, damn pissed off right now.
Something is wrong with friendster.com
I've only 6 friends now. Like, wtf?
K, I am going to say BYE to friendster until EVERYTHING IS PERFECTLY OKAY & FINE. :D

Right, so start off with my day. :D
I woke up @ 10.45am! {:
Hahaaaaaaa, this is what a call EARLY!
Than, I woke up & watch teevee. :D
After that, went to the Tpy CC with mummy to change something.
So, we walked to the market & eat dk what's that call. But than, than nice & yummy! :D Hahaaaaaa. After that, went to buy SugarCane drink & than go to dk what shop to take mum's thing. Than than, I went home. :D

I won my brothers @ typing speed test. Some more I win both of them (: *evil smile. LOL
Oh no, my computer is lagging! ):
& until now, my brother don't wanna change the computer sial.
What the hell. He said that, you got so much free time you go change lor. -.-
I am a noob changing pc. :D But pro @ playing. LOL

Idk why, but I am playing neopets.com now. LOL
I've no games to play now. T.T
No chioce, kill my boredom. LOL
& due to my forgetfulness, I've to create a new account. LOL
& my username is x3Twinneh. :D
Without the dot. LOL

Hmm, stop posting now. (:
Okay, byebye people.