And now there’s a voice inside my heart that’s got me
wondering, it kinda crept up and took me
by surprise, is I never saw it coming
The thing about love.
Monday, November 10, 2008 @ 9:02 PM
:D Not you please,
Hello people! :D
& oh yes, Minwei + Michelle, I've got something to tell ya. :D

& yes, JACEY KOH NEEDS TO REFRESH HER HEART & SOUL. (:
Unhappy events will be refresh only happy events stay! (:
Fcuk those people with all their lies, I hate those people yo.
Stop lying & pretending like no-one business alright. Really luh, I can't stand those hypocrites. D:
It's like wth? What do they really want uh? Attention or asking us to give them DRAMA POINTS? I don't understand...
I sound so weird. O.O LOL

Write 10 things about yourself&pass it on to 10 people.

1. I love lime green & orange! :D
2. I love Geeks In Trend.
3. I crap for 24/7! :D
4. & whenever I crap, I'll add in rubbish & trash.
5. Single & loving it! :D
6. I think that Spongebob is damn cute & cool. :D
7. I am attached to Spongebob Squarepants in my la-la land! (:
8. I hate my phone, cause it's crazy @ times. LOL
9. I stay up late during holidays!
10. Sometimes, I kill you in my dream. :X LOL, jkjk.

Pass it to 10 people.
1. Jolyn
2. Michelle
3. Minwei
4. Isabelle
5. Parmish
6. Madeline
7. Mavis
8. Crystal
9. Celine
10. Liting
-----------------
Another one, sabo by Mavis. D:

QUIZ
A.People Who Have Been Tagged Must Write Their Answer In Their Blog.

B.Tag 8 People To Do This Quiz And Those Who Are Tagged Cannot Refuse. These People Must State Who They Are Tagged By And Cannot Tag The Person Whom They Were Tagged By.

C.Continue This Game By Sending It To Other People ;
1. Eilyne
2. Michelle
3. Isabelle
4. Minwei
5. Parmish
6. Shirin
7. Crystal
8. Nila


1.What Have You Been Doing Recently?
- Nothing, slacking @ home. :D

2.Do You Ever Turn Your Cell Phone Off?
- Sometimes, cause my brother wanna check my phone. -.-!

3.What Happened At 10am Today?
- Sleeping like a dead pig. LOL


4.When Did You Last Cry?
- Hmm, not sure. I forgot already. :/

5.Believe In Fate/Destiny?
- Maybe only.

6.What Do You Want In Your Life Now?
- Idk but I am happy with my life now yo. {:

7.Do You Tend To Make Relationship Complicated?
- Sorry, I am not in a relationship now. & idk. -.-

8.Are You Wearing Anything You Borrow From Someone?
- No. -.-

9.What Was The Last Movie You Caught?
- HSM3 bah.

10.Does That Person Know You Like Him/Her?
- Eh, I don’t like anyone now. -.-

11.Who Always Make Me Laugh?
- Geeks in trend. :D

12.Do You Speak Languages Other Than English?
- Who doesn’t? -.-

13.Favourite Website(s)?
- Not sure.

14.What Are You Doing Tomorrow?
- How the hell would I know? Maybe sleep like a dead pig again. LOL.

15.What Do You Think You Are Like?
- Eh, how the hell would I know?

16.Who Will You Choose To Die With?
- Cursing me ah?

17.Where Have You Been Today?
- Home! -.-

18.What Game Do You Play Often?
- I play Barbie.com often(not!). :D

19.Who Are You Missing Right Now?
- Who you think? Of course Geeks in trend & my other friends right? -.-

20.If You Have To Choose Between A Friend And Love, Who Will You Choose?
- Friend lahhhhhhhhh. Hello, I am single you know.

21.What Are You Doing Now?
- Quiz! -.-

22.Which Primary School Are You From?
- First Toa Payoh.

23.Name Three Colour That You Like.
- Lime green, orange & red.

24.What Emoticon Do You Like To Show?
- You think?

25.What Is Life To You?
- Life is not a dream.

26.If You Have Something Troubling You, What Will You Do?
- Solve the trouble. Than what you want me to do? Mess it all up? LOL.


27.Who Did You Last Chat With On MSN Today?
- Forget already, but I think that it should be Parmish.

28.Who Do You Admire Most?
- Spongebob! (:

29.Which Month Were You Born In?
- October yo! :D

30.How Are You Feeling Right Now?
-To kill someone. Nah, I am boredddddddd. D:


31.What Is The Time Now?
- 8:45 PM


32.What Kind Of Do You Think The One Who Tag You Is?
- Eh, dk. LOL.

33.What Colour Would You Use To Dye Your Hair?
- Idk, maybe brown or light brown. :D But black is the best of the best best best. xD LOL

34.Why Are You Doing This Test?
- Cause I was sabo. LOL

35.What Do You Do When Your Moody?
- Moody? Watch teevee or play computer or sleep. (: LOL Most of the time, keep it to myself lor.

36.At Which Stage Do You Wish To Get Married?
- Eh, you think what? I am a 13 year old kid, please.

37.Who Is More Important To You?
- Family & friends. :D

38.If Today Is The Last Day Of Your Life, What Will You Do?
- Trying to curse me? How I know? Write love notes to them?

39.Who Is/Are The People/Person You Trust The Most?
- Family & friends.

40.Do You Believe In Seeing The Rainbow After The Rain?
- Yep. :D I saw it 6-7 years ago. LOL

41.If You Have A Dream To Come True, What Would It Be?
- All my dreams to come trueeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

42.What Is Your Goal For This Year?
- This year going to end soon luh. Maybe grow taller & abit fatter. LOL

43.Do You Believe In Eternity Love?
- Maybe. LOL.

44.What Feeling Do You Love Most?
- ? Passed my exams? LOL

45.Do You Really Think It's Global Warming Now?
- Yes! DD:Please ask your science teacher.

46.What Feel Do You Hate The Most?
- Fail my exams? LOL

47.Do You Like Doing Quizes?
- Depends on my mood.

48.Do You Believe In Gods?
- Yeah. Thoughts make me go wild. LOL

49.Who Cares For You The Most?
- Family & friends?

50.What Do You Think Is The Most Important Thing In Your Life?
- Idk, every lil’ bit of things are important in my life. :D

51.What Will You Bring When You Fight?
- Idk. Why the hell would I fight with someone? LOL

52.What Have You Regretted Doing In Your Whole Life?
- Loads. If only I had a time machine. ):

53.What Do You Do If Nobody Cared For You Any Longer?
- Eh, care for myself? Than what? I go teevee & seek for attention?! -.-

54.What Will You Do If Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend Two-Timed You?
- What you want me do? I also dk. But most like, break up lor.

55.How Do You Feel Now?
- Stupid. LOL

---------------------

Alright, post tmr! Gtg now. Byebye.


Tags reply,

Shirin:): Haha, alright. Do already.
ISABELLE: Dk leh, cause i like your shoe. LOL
Mavis: Haha, okay. Do already. :D
!`LYNNx3 ~: Haha, cute ehhhhhhh? Anw, you're sabo to do 2 quizes @ my blog! {: HAHAAHAHAH, evil eh? xD
LN: LOLOLOL. Thank you. xD