And now there’s a voice inside my heart that’s got me
wondering, it kinda crept up and took me
by surprise, is I never saw it coming
The thing about love.
Monday, November 17, 2008 @ 5:03 PM
Heavy sleeper! :D
Yo! {:
I am boredddddddd. ): LOL
Today, I woke up @ 1.48pm!
Back to my bad habit againnnn! LOL
But than, that's cool. :D

Hmm, yeah.
Nothing to do nowadays!
Okay, I know I am being lame cause I play neopets. LOL
Cause, I really really really no games to play what! ):
What to do?
Oh yes, I remember! I needa do my school mlg homework!
Okay, I think I'll finish it by this week. Except for my history. xD
BRB people, I go & do my mlg.
(Time now is 4.22pm)

Okay, I am back. :D (Time now is 5:02pm)
LOL, all I do was checking, checking & checking. LOL
I didn't do anything yo. (:
Except for my D&T actually. LOL.

Yes yes, blog laterrrrrrrrrrrr!
Byeeeee. (: