And now there’s a voice inside my heart that’s got me
wondering, it kinda crept up and took me
by surprise, is I never saw it coming
The thing about love.
Monday, November 3, 2008 @ 9:22 PM
Hello, back from lala land! (:
Hello people! :D
Oh my gosh, I've not update my blog for like, so long!(Not really, for 2 day only. -.-)
Sorry guys. D: No mood & too lazy to post yo.

Let's start my off my post with flag day! :D:
Oh my gosh! Nothing to post about. Except on Saturday, went for Flag Day again. D: It was boring, fun, boring, fun, stupid, lame, tired.
K, our place was @ Toa Payoh, but than we secretly go Dhoby. LOL. :D Than, we stand @ the road junction. I'll post the picture tmr. :D Than okay luh, at least my tin can abit heavyyyyyyyyy. LOL. I don't think Dhboy is a good place you know. Nowadays, lesser Angmoh donates, so ya I don't think I collect alot of money lor. I find that Sg-reans still the best! :D Haha, at least they donate more. There's 2 people donate all their coins inside the can. LOL. Yes, I so bored @ home luhs. D: People, jio me out lehhhhhhhh. I don't wanna rot at home.

Idk why, but I am tired today. D: I've use the computer for very long hours! :X I think it's about 6hrs ++ going 7 hours already! ): Bad for my eyesights. LOL Yes, tired of my stupid skin! :X Gonna change my skin soon! :D

Had a great time today with Lynn! :D LOL, cause was habbo-ing luhs. & i used a very noob account. Called piinkygurl- ! LOL. Than yah, I dressed up like a boy in PINK. xD Which is damn eff-ing cool. Keep disturbing people. LOL. & I was laughing my arse off luh. Disturb until the person run away & stuffs. LMAO. & Lynn was with the ka-ba-boom hair. & she also make a account called HabboAuntie. LOL! Seriously luh, you crap with Lynn makes you go mad. (: My chiobu bestie yo! Haha.

Yes, I am going to change my blogskin soon! (: Getting tired of this stupid blogskin & Idk why. This is like the blogskin I hate & I still use as my skin! -.- Kk, enough of my crapping.
Byebye people.

Tags reply!

!`LYNNx3 ~: Haha, yo! :D The conversation with you was funny uh. & HabboAuntie. so old already!. LOL, jkjk.
YANEN: Hello! (: Thanks uh.