And now there’s a voice inside my heart that’s got me
wondering, it kinda crept up and took me
by surprise, is I never saw it coming
The thing about love.
Thursday, November 6, 2008 @ 2:57 PM
Hello people! :D
Yesterday post, I forgot to post & cancel it! -.-

Hello people! (:
Oh gosh, Lynn is finally online yo! :D Oh gosh, i login to my noob account just now! :D HAHAHAHA. -.-

Haha, & wth. I hate Her & her friend. D:<
Alright, sorry about that. I am very pissed off with HER. & HER friend sound so despo. LOLOLOL.
-----------------

Hmm, today. My relatives came. So ya, I cannot make it to Liting's house. D: Sians.
After they left, I took out my phone & on music loudloud + view all the photos I've taken.
&, I was like damn sad luhs. D: Cause, I really miss my girlfriends & the fun times we had yo! D:
Oh my my, I really wanna meet them! Miss them like shit! D:

& yippieeeeeeeeee! I am going out with my chiobu bestie soon! :D Cool, can meet up alreadys. & loads of thing to talk about! xD Haha, can crap with her already! xD

Than she was banned from Macs(habbo), I was banned from the Coffee house(habbo). LOL. Cause, i was acting duper lame there can. LOL. (: Finally my chiobu bestie online alright!

Haha, shall stop posting here.
& a big thank you to Jolyn who helped me make my background transparent!

Tags replied.
!`LYNNx3 ~: Yo! LOL, thank you. :D Nono, piinkygurl pwns more! {:x Hahahahah.
'mish: Thank you! (: Btw, hello ello llo lo o twinneh winneh inneh nneh neh eh h! -.- LOL.