Saturday, November 15, 2008 @ 10:05 PM
Helloooooo! {: Paiseh, have not been posting for a long time yo!
Yo people! :D
I've been posting for dayys! LOL
Now there's so many riots yo! ):
People are copying me. -.-
This shows that they're just being lame or something as they want us to tell them that they've no brain cells @ all. I understand & I can tell also. :D Don't worry alright. Cause, I've told you that YOU HAVE NO BRAIN CELLS @ ALL! :D Happy? I bet you're. Alright, if you read my blog & might wanna spam or scold me, go ahead. (: I don't give a damn, neither will I care cause I am so proud to have a copycater fan like you! But seriously, I don't appreciate it & I don't need you as a fan. Anw, I think that you can copy other people too. {: & don't ever get too work up when other people copy you alright? &, don't make things worst alright. YOU COPY THAN SAY LUH! DON'T NEED ACT HUMJI & THAN DON'T ADMIT THAT YOU COPY OKAY. & my friend meet you up? For what? My friend a guaikia, not like you okay. :D She don't find trouble. You wanna know my gang? I'll dail 999 & they'll come STRAIGHT AWAY! :D Without her copying, nothing will happen actually.
Right, some body just pissed me off, seriously. But, I am fine with it though. Cause, you understand this kind of people. :D I didn't name out people, so if you think that it's you, than it's you yo! :D
Yesterday,
I went to school & buy books. & there are alot of seniors there. :O I was shocked & Idk why. -.-! Than don't have alot of people so it was very fast lor! :D But I think that Art Materials = waste of money. LOL. Cause right, everything is compulsary! D: Than the paint right, only 6 colours & it cost a boom! It cost $12.30. -.- Okay, but than the paint very big in size. Than after that, went to the hawker center @ the back to eat with mummy. Mummy eat Mix Soup Rice & it taste like shit!. :X No offences though. The soup taste like ... ZZZ Don't wish to say. Still Mayo Chicken is the best of the best best best! LOL, jkjk. But than, it's really really damn yummy & nice you know. xD LOL. After eating, than went home! {:
Today,
I DIDN'T ROT @ HOME TODAY! :D
Haha, I went Bugis & Tpy Central with mummy today. x3
It was super great, (: .
I bought 2 new clothes, but I am lacking of pants. T.T
LOL. & mummy promise me to buy a school shoe yo! {: But, I don't think that it'll be branded or somethingggg! LOL. I must save $ now sials, lag of money! ): I've been wasting $35 this week! Shit! Nah, it's okay. LOL. Hmm, I bought a shirt which is damn plain but nice
(for me only). LOL. Cause it's a purple tee with iPod & earpiece on the shirt! :D Cool ehhh? LOL. Jokingggggg. Shall not BHB here. LOL. Right, than went home by walking! LOL. I walk all the way you know, from Bugis to Tpy Central. LOL, jokinggggg. I took bus! :D Than walked back to my house. Was crapping all the way with mummy. LOL, she make me laugh when my mouth is full with water. Than, I've no chioce, but go to the drain & spit it out. LOL. & idk why I laugh also. LOL, -.- .
Alright, I shall reply my tags now. LOL.
Tags reply yo!
!`LYNNx3 ~: LOL. Thanks for tagging uh! I ain't evil. LOL, I am good! :D LOL, yep. Very long friendship, hope it'll last. :D Btw, welcome. Ohkay, you too. Tkcare uh! {:
Justine: :O Thank you. Btw, how you find out my blog? I did not put it on blogskins.com LOL. You too, your blog is niceeeeeeeeee! :D
Right, all tags are reply! (:
K, only 2 person yo. & problem with MF! ):
I cannot tag. LOL.
K, bye babes/hunks.
Woof meow woof woof meow.
-.-, LOL