And now there’s a voice inside my heart that’s got me
wondering, it kinda crept up and took me
by surprise, is I never saw it coming
The thing about love.
Friday, December 19, 2008 @ 12:52 AM
28 more post to goooo! :D
Hello people.
I've been posting @ night time all the while. Ain't that great? Not really. -.-
I'll post about today. ^^ So cool, went out with mummy. But didn't bought anythings.

Today, I woke up @ 10.30am++. Than, yeah mummy watch show & than fall back to sleep! -.-
So, I wait for awhile till 11.00am++, than she woke up. So we prepare prepare prepare, than went to AMK hub. (: Okay, not really AMK hub, but than went to Sumo House. :D
I ate, Katasudon. Than mummy had Tempura Udon Set. Yummyyyyyy, the Tempura is super cheap I tell ya. :3 It's only $5.90(with no G.S.T), than the prawn is damn big + there's 3 other fry thingy, which I totally don't know the name. Except for 1, it's Lady's Finger. So, mummy went there for the first time. Shocking right? Okay, not really. -.-
Than she was like ; Woah, so many people. &, the food quite cheap.
I was like ; LOL.
So, after eating we went to AMK hub & than do some shopping around the shops outside AMK hub. (: Than saw some bags, which look quite nice.
Than went in to Hub & than to FairPrice Xtra. (: & did some shopping there. I bought, M&M Mint Chocolateeeeeee. ^^ Yeah, than bought JOLLY Shandy(correct spelling?). Yeah, than went home after that. (:

Night time, went to Blk 7 & play Badminton with Regine & her family, plus her cousin. Than, went to playground & play ice & freeze. After that, a few rounds of badminton. &, I learn how to cycle from Regine & her mum. :D I am such a slow learner. ): LOL, I am scared that I'll fall down or something. Than, I slowly slowly okay with it. But, it keep on slanting to the other side. Still, Idk how to cycle. :X Learning tmr again, haha. After that, went home.

Tmr, I'll be going to Regine's house. Than on Saturday, I'll be going to my cousin house. :D
So many trips, I've not finish my chinese homework. ): Same goes with Maths, Science & Home Econs. Who will be kind enough to tell me your answer? Pleaseeeeeeee. I'll finish my last "剪报", also known as newspaper review(idk if it's correct, -.-). &, I lost the 剪报, which i wanna write! -.- Finding a new one tmr. & waking up early too. Maybe about 9.00am bah. So early, :/. Kk, maybe later! LOL, -.-.

Okay, gtg now. Byebye.