And now there’s a voice inside my heart that’s got me
wondering, it kinda crept up and took me
by surprise, is I never saw it coming
The thing about love.
Wednesday, December 31, 2008 @ 11:00 PM
Bye bye 2oo8 in 1 hour time!
Hello guys. ^^
Went out with Jolyn & Parmish today to Bishan Library to do our homework.
Last minute work, I know. :/
But at least I manage to finish it! LOL.
Except for Maths & Englishhhhhhh.

2oo8 is ending soon. ): Real soon, real soon. ): I don't want it to end so fast. I didn't expect things to pass so fast, I mean damn fast. I don't want it! I want the pace to slow down, seriously. I can't believe that I am sec2. I really cant. ):
Right, shall stop all this. I needa be happyyyyyyyy. :D
A new year, a new day, a new life. (: , I ought to be happy.

My 2oo9 Wishes are ;
To get good grades for all exams & test.
Family, Relatives, friends & me/I to have good health. :D
To gain weight! (LOL)
To grow taller.
Lesser problems.
Lesser pimples, seriouslyyyyy!
Stay cheerful.
Last but not least, WORLD PEACE. :D

Yes, I know I am greedy. :/ But sorry luh, cannot tahan mahhhh. LOL

To Lynn'Muffin:
Yes, I'll miss you for sure. 101%, no doubt.
I'll miss the time crapping with you @ msn, habbo hotel.
Also, bullying & disturbing other peeps. :D Haha.
Remember the word, "play", "boys banana/mango/saliva"? Hornyyyyyyyyy, haha. The chain messages were never ending somehow but in the end, still end. LOL.
& spamming nonsense @ a random blog, haha. Still remember?
I really thank you for everything uh. Yes, everything. I thank God for you too. ^^
piinkygurl- pwns more than HabboAuntie! :D Haha.
Pictures, pictures!

(Click to enlarge!)

Muffins! :DDDDDDDD I love this picture hell loads. x3


Lynn, say hello to my pixel armpit. LOL!


Ohmygoshhh, she revenge back. LOL!

Thought I know some is lame uh. :/ We're still childishhhhhhhh. LOL!

Okay, tags reply will be delayyyyyy!
Sorry, I promise I'll reply tmr uh! :D
Bye guys!.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVE!