And now there’s a voice inside my heart that’s got me
wondering, it kinda crept up and took me
by surprise, is I never saw it coming
The thing about love.
Monday, December 1, 2008 @ 11:58 PM
:D
Hello people! :D
Getting hyper, cause I'm doing something on Saturday.
I'll tell you guys when the day come closer & closer. :D
Trying to increase my number of post to 200.
Currently, there's only 162 post(including this post). ):
&, I can't wait for tmr, haha.
Going out with mummy to buy things that I want. x3

&, I posting 3 posts todayyyyyyyy. LOL. -.-
Now, for the tags reply.

Tags reply,
!JOLYN♥: LOL. It freaks me out too. :O You finish already? I now @ World 1 Stage 4. The snow thingy so hard, always slipped awayyyy. I like the big big jelly, look so cute & bouncyyyy. Btw, thanks for introducing the game uh. & now, got Loco Roco 2. :D
passerby: Haha, okay. I believe you, cause I've already check the ip code. :D
Passer-by: Uh, you referring to who uh? Anw, both of us are not acting big. (: Please get your facts right, before I twit to reply you. :D
-bwoken: Hello muffinnnnnn! :D Thanks for the help, babe. (:
&, chaooooooooooooooooooos. <3