Sunday, December 14, 2008 @ 7:35 PM
:D!
Hahhhhhhhh-low! :D
I am back. Woots, home sweet home.
I've not been blogging for 6-7days. But than, I was back on Thursday. LOL. Lazy to blog & also upload pictures.
Alright, I'll post about the Genting trip + sleep over @ cousin house. :D
So yeah, don't mind uh. Bear with me.
It's okay if you don't wanna read. :D
Sleep over @ cousin house.Reach cousin house @ 9.15pm like that.
Than use computer & watch teevee till 1.30am. :D
In between, play monopoly & stuffs. Hoho.
Yeah, slept @ 1.30-1.45am like that.
Than the day ended.
Day 1!Woke up @ 4.30am. ): So little time of sleep right? Than prepare ourselves & walk to the Shopping Center with our heavy luggage. After that, we wait for the bus. & than the bus went off @ 6.15am.
So, we reach Singapore Custom & than scan scan scan. Went back to the bus.
& Tuas was like having a major traffic jam. O.O Not surprising though, but than seriously there's loads of vehicles. There's more than hundred I guess. I did managed to take photos but than it was very blur.
Few minutes later, we reach M'sia Custom. Than they scan scan scan & chop chop chop.
Went back to the bus & watch show to entertain myself. :D About 1hr+, reach Yong Peng. Than had Fishball noodles as breakfast. (:
After that, watch "Xian Zai Bu Zhun Xiao". I laughed till like ... Super louddddddd. -.- Than slept for a while in the bus. Reach Genting about 12.45pm like that.
So we went to Resort Hotel & book a room. Than the person told us that our room is only available @ 2.30pm, so we went to my cousin god-mother room & rest for awhile till 2.30pm. (: Than we went to our room & put our stuffs & go out. I managed to take picture of our hotel view. :D
Walked around @ First World shopping center. Almost lost our way when we're walking back to hotel. -.-
Yeah, than went to some restaurant & eat. ^^ Damn nice uh. & some more, my uncle's friend treat us. LOL. Anyw, he's rich. He's bak ku teh very famous in m'sia one. (: Than, I guess it might cost nothing to him. LOL.
Than we went to arcadeeeeeeeee! Play spin the wheel. (: I didn't win any prizes but points! -.-
Than later, my cousin, god-brother gave me a clown. Which look kinda cute + scary too.
After that, went back to hotel. Watch some teevee & than sleep.
Day2Woke up @ 8.00am++.
Than prepared for awhile & went to eat our breakfast @ Coffee Terrance. ^^
After that, went to Outdoor Theme park & playyyyyyy. (: But only sit 3 rides @ outdoor. T.T
The Haunted House @ Outdoor was a total bored. -.- Than, we went to sit Ferries Wheel.
Damn suay luh, it rained. T.T
So, we had to go indoor. Played Bumber Car & Haunted House. I don't know if it's scary anot. Cause, I was closing my eyes all the way as we had to walk. Luckily there's a boy. Haha.
& than, we had our lunch @ Pizza Hut. :D So after lunch, it was still raining & we decided to watch "Bolt". :D The movie is damn cute + niceeeeeeeee. :D But than, the subtitles was in malay. Okay, what do I expect? I am in M'sia. -.-
Than, after the movie, it wasn't rainning. So we had to accompany, Ah Guang(Cousin, God-Brother) to go Outdoor to play his ride. The Spaceshot. Look so scary though. We laugh alot @ there. There's a guy, whom is about 30-40++ years old, screaming! LOL. & after that, when he come down his face like so pale. :| LOL! Yeah, after that took Vikinggggggg. :D My all time favourite. It wasn't really scary luh. Just that, I pretended to scream. LOL.
Dinner @ the same place again. :D After that, ARCADEEEEEEEE. Than, I play spin the wheel again. & this time, I won a bear! ^^ Hoho, & also loads of tickets. So yeah, we went back to hotel. & around 12.00++, we went to Arcade again to exchange the tickets to prize. :D & I got a bear with Strawberry on it's hand + hoodies. (: Than went back to hotel after that & sleep like a piggg. LOL
Day3Shopped around @ First World again. (: &, this one shop the jeans are damn cheap. 50RM only you know. &, I almost fall down @ the same shop. _|_ But luckily, never fall down. ^^ Than went to the hotel & took our lugagge & put it to Ai Yu Restuarant there. (: Than had our brunch there. After that, we went to take the Bus back to Sg. (: After that, went to Plaza & had dinner. :D After that, home sweet home. LOL
I think I post very long uh? LOL. At least I post long okay. :D
& yesterday I went to cousin house & take my wallet. I forgot to take it back from her. LOL!
I'll post the picture tmr okay. :D
I (L) my cameraaaaaaaa. Though, it's not Professional Camera. LOL.
But, there is this 1 function which is damn cool luh, like Professional Camera like that. ^^V
Okay, I shall stop my bhb-ness here! (:
Bye peeps.
I'll reply the tags later. (: