And now there’s a voice inside my heart that’s got me
wondering, it kinda crept up and took me
by surprise, is I never saw it coming
The thing about love.
Monday, December 15, 2008 @ 9:22 PM
New url + skin! :D
I've change my blog url & skin! :D
Prolly add some songs? Yes, I'll add songs! LOL.
David Cook pwns! Brownies too! LOL
Now, I've a plasma tagboard @ my bloggggg!
Now, doing the Little Nonya. I find it too boring & lame. No offences to Mediacorp & those whom love the show though.
Cause, I don't like this kind of show. -.-

I'll upload the very little photos I took @ Genting. :D
Don't be bored uh.
I'll upload the pictures I took @ home. (: Most of them is object, so yeah quite boring.
But, I got 1 zilian picture. ZZZ. Alright, shall stop my craps for now. (:
Enjoy the photos? LOL

M'sia Custom.


In the bus, showing Shrek 2.


Hotel View. (:


Hotel View again. (:


& again. (: The so call "wu" in chinese. K, maybe known as clouds? Idk. -.-


Random shot.


Another picture.


More trees & grass.
------
Boring eh? LOL.
Cause cause cause, I don't wanna upload any pictures with my face. LOL.
Hmm, at least I post with pictures right. (:
People, please tag @ my tagboard uh.

Okay, tags reply :D

minwei;D: LOL! You're k-k-kind? I am more kind than you! xP LOL, jkjk.
'mish: I just change my url mah. (: Ohmygosh, Imy too. & Ily too. Twinneh, meet up soonnnnnnnnn! (: