And now there’s a voice inside my heart that’s got me
wondering, it kinda crept up and took me
by surprise, is I never saw it coming
The thing about love.
Thursday, January 1, 2009 @ 7:13 PM
Oh Mannnnnn. Bye 2oo8!
HAPPY NEW YEAR! [:
Hello everyoneeeeeeee.
Today is a new day. Yeah, hello 2oo9 though I don't really want it to come.
Tmr will be a real torture. ): Fish.

K, just tolerate. (: Now, reply of tags! (:
Sorry for the longlonglonglong replyyyyyy!
Shirin: Photoshop CS2. LOL Merry Belated X'mas & Happy New Year! :D
Edna:D`: Yo chiobu, I am not chio btw. ^^ Merry Belated X'mas to you & Happy New Year. :D
!JOLYN♥: Merry Belated X'mas! :D LOL
`!LYNNx33s: Merry Belated X'mas & Happy New Year. :B
'mish: TWINNEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, yo. [: LOL! Sure, what's the pay uh? Must be above US$5000, cause the person offer me US$4999. Haha. Yeah, still alive. Haha.
Parmish!: Yeah. ): & it came. So sad right? LOL.

:D. Done with tags reply, finally. LOL.
I might not be posting often now, as I've to study. (: (Force by my brother. :X)
Maybe on sunday morning only. ^^ So, this blog might be dead somehow. :/ LOL.
K, bye peeps.