And now there’s a voice inside my heart that’s got me
wondering, it kinda crept up and took me
by surprise, is I never saw it coming
The thing about love.
Tuesday, December 2, 2008 @ 5:09 PM
A post for Passer-by!
Passer-by, did I ever offended you? -.-
Since you love to tag @ my blog so so so so (x100) much, I'll let you tag till you drop. (:
Cause, you're just telling me that YOU'RE TRYING TO INCREASE THE NO. OF PPL IN MY BLOG.
I won't stop you from all you childish-ness.
Go ahead, I'll ignore you. I won't spend any SINGLE TIME REPLYING TO YOU.
I got much more things to do. (: I don't even wanna spend my life time, entertaining you.
I don't even know why, I am entertain YOU.
&, I see you've NO NAME.
Aw, poor thing. But, I won't pity you. :D
Don't worry. If you're so free, why not wipe the jail with your butt?
That will be great uh?
Anw, I wanna thank you for coming my blog for this 2 days. You're just telling me that you're very supportive to me. :D
But, I don't need a supportive loser like you.
Oh righttttttttttttt, I've NOT block you from my tagboard.
I'll block you sooner or later, when I have the time.
Cause, you're just a nameless lost ugly dog barking like a mad bitch. :D

PEOPLE, PLEASE DO NOT HELP ME TO REPLY THE NAMESLESS BITCH IN MY TAGBAORD, TYVM. :D
CAUSE, I DON'T WANT YOU GUYS TO WASTE ALL YOUR TIME CAUSE OF HIM/HER.
&, I also dk why I am entertaining her now. -.-